• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Valley Lake Boarding High School

Should we time skip to the first day of school?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, duh.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll be gone for a few days. (for some reason the teachers decide that the best time to give us a bunch of tests and quiz is the first week after the winter break. ._.)

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]Alright, I posted a response. Again, sorry about the delay. I was busy and had major computer problems. I could have posted in my phone, but I don't really like writing on it. My apologies.

[/QUOTE]
S'alright I under stand! I have no social life so you don't have to worry about me not responding unless I'm at school, lol.

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]Alright, everyone. A time skip to the first day will be happening very soon. Expect it by tomorrow. I just want to finish up the one part with my character and @WinterSoul so that we can move on to the first day. I hate knowing that everyone is kind of waiting on us to finish up, and I do apologize for anyone waiting. But with what is going on now, I expect a time skip to happen within the next day or so. I'll be here to comment and announce when it happens. Just a head's up. Keep your eyes peeled, folks!

[/QUOTE]
Oh! I just realized that! Sorry guys, I get so wrapped up in one thing that's happening I don't pay attention to the rest!

aaaa I'm sorry, I was in hospital again. I'm trying really hard to get caught up with everything so I'm sorry for the late replies! I will be a lot better in the coming days though <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back