Uwah, hello there!

Peachy

Hello everybody! To start off, my name is Peachy and I'm completely new here ( ehe - obviously ).

I'm not new to roleplay at all, as I've been roleplaying for a good eight years now! I'm here today because after weening myself off of tumblr roleplay, I've needed somewhere new to settle down and start making friends to roleplay with. I've tried a few other assorted websites, but I just can't seem to find the one place where I really feel comfortable. I don't know if it's just because I'm so used to how tumblr functions or what, but either way, I hope this will be the place I can finally get back into the rp groove!

Just a few little brief things about me before I go scuttle off and take my awkwardness with me ( really this introduction is uncomfortable ahhh // ): I'm a homeschooled high-school student, my strong points are with the macabre/grotesque things, I have too many characters for my own good, and I really making friends. Like, really.

Anyways! I hope I can find my calling on here, and I look forward to meeting and roleplaying with all kinds of different people! uvu

Oh! Well I'm certainly glad I don't seem to be boring - I like interesting! Hope to see you around, as well. Thanks so much for the welcome~. uvu

Hello! Nice to meetcha. I'm new here, too, and I think this site looks pretty good...hopefully you'll like it~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back