• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⇨ Us Siblings and You ⇨

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check

The OOC

e3a5faaef59b1afe3be4f8f9ceb99916a11eaebf081a5efc61d1449b6dc28a4c.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg it's so hard to decide what character I'm going to make! Do I want to make a total cute anime lover or do I want to make a little kid or what...

Considering many people are signing up as older characters, I may make mine a little girl to add variety. I'm unsure what's she gonna do however. I'm thinking of having her wishing she could be a magical girl

Aqua7KH said:
Considering many people are signing up as older characters, I may make mine a little girl to add variety. I'm unsure what's she gonna do however. I'm thinking of having her wishing she could be a magical girl
That would actually be pretty cute. I'm sure she'll fit right in that mess. xD

Are we allowed to make outside characters such as friends, Spouses, and Significant others as long as it does not exceed the two character limit?

Awkwardpotato said:
Are we allowed to make outside characters such as friends, Spouses, and Significant others as long as it does not exceed the two character limit?
Yes, you can go ahead. I've also made a second character which is not a member of the family. ^^

Are there other people who want to be a sibling as well? If so, they can take my spot I suppose. I hate people being left out xD plus, I don't want to take forever with my sheet anyway.

Aqua7KH said:
Are there other people who want to be a sibling as well? If so, they can take my spot I suppose. I hate people being left out xD plus, I don't want to take forever with my sheet anyway.
Momentarily I don't think there are any takers. Don't worry. Also, not being a part of the family also has it's advantages. There will always be something to do. I will make them sweat. O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back