• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Us Siblings and You

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check

Us Siblings and You

Japan is a country where people don’t have a lot of children. Most families consist of 1 child average, it would be a rare case if some had more. And this was actually the thing in the Watanabe family. These parents have together a whopping total of 6-10 children in total. Ranging from their early years into the mid-twenties. They had been living together in a mansion because there were just too many members. Some were still going to school, others already had a job.

Their days will be filled with certain "dates", family trips (friends can of course join), festivals, concerts, etc. Something for everyone to enjoy. There's also the possibility for your character to create something to do with the family and/or friends.

Let us follow the lives of the Watanabe family close-up while they share their moments with people outside of their family. Love can bloom, friendships can be made, hardships can be gone through and even times that they would feel down. It’s all up to you to make their stories.

This is a casual, light-hearted role-play but of course drama, angst and everything else can be added. Depending on the personality and imagination of the writer.

Please leave a comment below or click the like-button if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww this sounds pretty cute! I'm interested although I don't know if I'll be actually able to sign up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back