• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Updated) Searching for and active mxm rp partner!

Kurokat

I miss the black eyed pea’s

Hello!

Thanks for stoping by!​

A little about me

- I'm an 18 year trans guy currently living in the Midwest. (Central time zone)

- I usually post multiple times per day anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs depending on the situation.

- I usually can only play M x M, and the submissive role I've tried other pairings and I just can't get into the character.

- I like all sorts of plots Especially things with a dark twist. So fantasy to science fiction all is welcome!

What I'm looking for

- someone who is active and constitant. Far too often I've had people disappear on me so please just give me a warning if you are busy or want to drop the rp.

- please no text talk.

- please be open to out of character discussion about the rp. I would like to make friends so don't be afraid to chat me up!

- character sheets are a must. It just helps me visualize your character so much better.

Plots/ pairings

(preferred roles are bold)

Estate owner x footman

Warrior or wizard x elf

Cowboy x cowboy

Cowboy x jockey

King x captured angel

Prince x prince

Ceo x artist

doctor x patient

Colonist X indentured servant

Survival situation

Comment below or pm me if your interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there. I am interested with the MxM rp. And I will tell you some points in case you are interested.

• I started serious rp last year. My grammar and description skill are moderate, so sorry about that.
  • Timezones may be an odd case in here. Since I am from other side of the world, I may reply late. Also, I am a college student, so I have free time from during afternoon (in my time).
  • After several rps of being a dominant character, I think I may have some confidence with that. But it seems I am expert in submissive role as well. So, I may have change some roles depends on the rp.
  • Of course I am okay with the Out of Character discussion. That's what I knew about the rp and the person.

Since I am an artist as well, I may do some simple sketches of the characters that we rped. If that's okay with you as well. Thanks for reading this by the way.

Hello~

I like your ideas. Want to do the "estate owner x footman” one with me? :)

I would love to do "Warrior or wizard x elf" or "prince x prince" with you. I must ask though, do you do forum thread roleplays?

teargas said:
I would love to do "Warrior or wizard x elf" or "prince x prince" with you. I must ask though, do you do forum thread roleplays?
Yes I do rp in threads!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow hello there! I'd love to consider Prince x Prince if possible, though I've gotta, I'm not too good at being the dominant role ;-; If you think we could work around it, feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back