• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[UPDATED] An Unexpected Guest. Share my nightmare?

Drakonian

Death by Fire
Rules:

This is the boring part where I tell you precisely what I want of my roleplaying partner.

a) Be literate. Please.

b) Be creative. Don't let me drag the RP on all by myself.

c) Don't be greedy and hog the RP all for yourself. We're both creators in the world we build, we share it fifty fifty.

d) I am strictly looking for one RP-er for this story. Thus, I want somebody whom I will enjoy. You must be able to write two paragraphs and above, although in certain situation you may settle for just two, no need to drag certain moments on. I want detail. Much detail. Of course, don't go off writing what your character had for the breakfast a week ago, that is of no importance but I very much appreciate detail of environment, of looks, of everything that surrounds our characters during interaction. I do promise I will provide the same level of detail and do my best to give you a good read to which you can reply. So, show me something of your writing. A normal length post of yours from any RP you have done. Based on that, I will pick the one of you I like the most.

e) Last, but not least, let's be friends. I don't want to RP with a total stranger. Despite the fact that I sounded like an ass so far, I'm a friendly person. You can say, I'm a lovely bastard.

Plot! [CLOSED]

Your character is a girl who lives in a nice, cozy cottage, somewhere in the woods. Reason for it, well, you go and make it, it's your character so do away with it. This night seems to be just another normal, although raining, until she hears something outside. First, it's the sound of steps in the mud and then... a loud thud on her porch and against the entrance door. Will she open and see what exactly crashed against her door? Does she hold the courage to?

Plot number 2! [CLOSED]

What if the barrier between the comatose dreams of two persons would break? What if they shared the same dreams, or nightmares, and what if they die in the moment when they die in their nightmare?

Muse A (you). A girl who ended up in coma in a traffic accident. A crash between two cars, one of them being driven by Muse B (me). What happens when they both find themselves in the same dream and begin exploring scenarios varying from heavenly to sinister? Will they ever see the light of the day again?

There they are. I will update it constantly should I get any more ideas. PM me or leave a comment if you are interested.

Rock the fuck on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would absolutely love to do the second plot! I am new to the site so I cannot message you, but I am definitely not new to roleplaying. If you are still interested, I can definitely send a writing sample.

chromogalactic said:
I would absolutely love to do the second plot! I am new to the site so I cannot message you, but I am definitely not new to roleplaying. If you are still interested, I can definitely send a writing sample.
I can't really message you either. Just joined yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back