• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ -- ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก ๐“†ฉ๊จ„๏ธŽ๐“†ช

aquariius.x

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
โฆ WELCOME โฆ

ae52d968e7d8117170d2eeff6245ca5c.gif

hi there!! my name is tati, i use she/her pronouns and i am twenty one years old. i'm new to the site but not new to roleplaying, so i'm excited to reach out and find some potential partners <3 a lil be about me, i'm going into my senior year at uni in the fall, and i have a wide array of hobbies that i'll literally yap about forever if you ask lmaoo. below i have listed a few general asks for a potential rp partner, as well as what i'm looking for!!

โฆ ROLEPLAY ASKS โฆ

โฆ doubling up is a must for me. i want us both to be able to enjoy the rp!!
โฆ i'd prefer not to roleplay with minors, so please by 18+ if reaching out.
โฆ plotting is an absolute must. i wanna have fun coming up with ideas with you!!
โฆ i prefer semi lit replies when writing. definitely 3+ paragraphs would be ideal.
โฆ life gets hectic and i may not respond right away, so feel free to shoot me a message after a couple of weeks!! i'm also ghost friendly <3

โฆ WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR โฆ

below you'll find everything that i'm looking for at the moment!! all of the fandoms listed are also au friendly as well. the list has no particular order, so if you see something you like, feel free to reach out in the dms as i will not respond to messages here. thank you for reading and i hope to hear from you soon <3

jujutsu kaisen
i have watched both seasons of the anime, as well as the movie. i don't read the manga and (somehow) have remained relatively spoiler free. so i hope that's okay!!
my love interest(s): kento nanami or yuta okkotsu
who i will play for you: almost anyone who's been introduced so far!!

south park
i've seen so many episodes here and there and love the series. characters will be aged up to seventeen-eighteen years old unless we do a college au!!
my love interest: eric cartman
who i will play for you: pretty much anyone, just ask!!

stardew valley
i have put an ungodly amount of energy into this game lmaoo.
my love interest: sam
who i will play for you: pretty much anyone, just ask!!

wind breaker
i reallly want more people to love this anime like i do. it needs more hype!!
my love interest(s): hakura sakura or hayato suo
who i will play for you: anyone, just ask!!

hetalia
in the year 2024?? yes, i know. crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚
my love interest: germany (ludwig)
who i will play for you: i won't play any of the alt versions of the characters, but pretty much everyone is up for grabs <3

mystic messenger
this game has altered my brain chemistry fs. i've played/seen pretty much all routes!!
my love interest: jumin han
who i will play for you: i will not play rika, but everyone else is up for grabs <3

ouran high school host club
a classic that i still absolutely love!! seen the anime plenty of times, have not read the manga.
my love interest: kyoya ootori
who i will play for you: i will not play nekozawa, but everyone else is up for grabs <3

hi omg!! I'd love to do a double up roleplay of mystic messenger if you are still up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back