• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Until Dawn (OOC)

In this whole hour, I've been on. This is all I got done, I swear I'm so slow.

Character Completion

Girl B

Scratching The Surface

Digging Deeper

Bits & Pieces

I.

AM.

SO.

FUCKING.

DONE.

WITH.

ALIEN: ISOLATION.

RIGHT.

FUCKING.

NOW.

*Screams and hurls PS4 controller*

AlwaysYours said:
@Annabella try Borderlands 2...if you like blowing sh--stuff up
I love Borderlands 2.

Fucking Ace.

I just got killed after waiting 20 minutes for the Xeno to come around and then once I move, she's shoving her fucking claw through my chest.

You should try 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors, zero escape: virtues last reward or the Danganronpa series @Annabella

Oof, was busy today (and half forgot that I needed to post). It's way late but I tried to put this one together well. I need sleep. Good night~

I just typed up 3 pages of Biology notes on here for someone..

Whew. That was EXHILARATING.

Crossfirin said:
Oof, was busy today (and half forgot that I needed to post). It's way late but I tried to put this one together well. I need sleep. Good night~
Night, homie G.

Looking at the age differences on the people in this group is surprising. If the info on everyone's account is accurate, then we have at least a 6 year age gap. Not what I was expecting with how well some of you write!

Crossfirin said:
Looking at the age differences on the people in this group is surprising. If the info on everyone's account is accurate, then we have at least a 6 year age gap. Not what I was expecting with how well some of you write!
Age is but a number, good sir. Youth does not determine wisdom, I've seen 12 year olds able to recite Shakespeare to the T..

I've seen 20 year olds who do not know how to spell.

Have you ever seen a bug so fucking big that you can't kill it so you just leave it where it is?

I just ran and got my Mom and had her kill it.

Not scared of bugs but that shit had a stinger.

Hell no.

Annabella said:
@AlwaysYours What the FUCKING FUCK?
Just--

WHAT?

tumblr_mbfb0rdpwb1qiq5w9.gif
I am so happy he went with this. Things are going to get real if/when Davin meets up with the two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crossfirin said:
I am so happy he went with this. Things are going to get real if/when Davin meets up with the two.
AlwaysYours said:
Who has a bag of plot twists? this guy!
If you attract 'Not Davin' upon arrival, Charlie is fucking ditching you both. xD

Ugh, why does schoolwork have to be so hard(:'()? I might not be able to post now until tomorrow afternoon(I live in the UK so about 8am PST).

On my way home, lovelies.

I need help deciding on whether I should kill Ros, or just fuck her up/make her go missing for the possible sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back