• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

I think I'll go with the whole Shoji thing besides Ryu means dragon in Japanese so he's already into the Japanese culture even if its just a little bit

No its basically as strong as Ryu and it grows stronger as Ryu grows stronger so it all depends on how strong Ryu is really, but the dragon companion can really only fly and breathe fire not all the other stuff the dragons of Skyrim can do. Besides if it was then Ryu would be way to over powered

Sorry guys. I meant to respond earlier, but I got some bad malware and adware on my computer, so now I'm cleaning it and fixing it and whatnot.

@Cookie the Brave

Yeah, that's fine.

Yeah I know Roxii is waiting on two people to finish their charcter sheet first before we start, I think its Karcen and someone else.

It's official I edited my character enough to where I'm in love with it

...didn't think about that

still though its alright he won't be over powered I know that much. He's terrible at sneaking so that's why he needs to kill any witnesses so he doesn't get a bounty

that's also why he wears a mask just in case someone does see him and he doesn't realize it

Oh and Roxii says she's busy and will be back tomorrow

//12:10am.

Hallooo. It's tomorrow. :3

@Karcen

Ioragzis Ynzagarn - You're missing one of the quotes, but I assume you've read the rules and get the idea. Accepted. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back