• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Undying Search | Always looking

H O W D Y
The name is Kitty and I love to write. I constantly have new ideas that pop up. I’m looking for people that want to make some magic with me.

First things first, here are a few things about me:

• I work 6 days a week, am a mother of 2, and I’m getting married in 2 months, so you will have to be patient with me. I promise it won’t take forever to respond, but a max wait time would be 24 hours.
  • I am one wordy writer, so my partner has to be okay with reading. I would never set a desired length for my partner, just know I write a lot.
  • I only roleplay in third person.
  • I love to play multiple characters, so please don’t be shy.
  • I love hearing my partners ideas on changes, tweaks, or story development. Talk. To. Me.
  • Though I love romance, love at first sight is not a thing.
Now bring me your ideas, or your characters. I can roleplay free form and plots. If you have no plots but want to roleplay with me, I would love for you to just send me a starter post with one of your characters. I undoubtedly will respond.

B L O O D T I E S
Born as twins, Louisa and Euryclea lived a charmed life. Prized daughters of a wealthy family everyone wished they could have lived in their shoes. Little did they know the secrets that the manor held. After their mother passed away when they were 8, their father traveled down a dark path, becoming a deranged shut in. The minute she could, Euryclea moved away. When she left the house her father forbade Louisa from speaking with her sister. Euryclea wrote letters, but none were answered. Even after their father passed away and Louisa continued to live in the house alone. A letter arrived in the mail to tell Euryclea of her sisters death, it was ruled to be murder. With no suspects, Euryclea travels back home to search for clues in the old family house that was left to her in her sisters will. As she begins to look, she makes the acquaintance of a neighbor that had grown up with her and Louisa. Together they begin to uncover dark secrets and Euryclea starts to realize that the young man helping her may not have her best interests at heart.

W Y L D H E A R T
Nienheart is a very strange world, in a parallel universe, this is a place where Neko’s are real. It is a primitive world comparable to the stone ages. Here magic is real and only powerful Chieftains or Shamans can wield it. The women pull most of the weight in all aspects of hunting and living. The males, as few in numbers as they are, are strictly for fighting, protecting, and breeding. Unlike most felines though, it is the females that get to choose the mate. Outside a tribe made up completely of females, a portal opens, dropping an average human male from Earth into their world. Upon being discovered, the Chieftains daughter has to mark him as hers to keep him from being killed and eaten.

S U P E R N A T U R A L
Once upon a time a very greedy woman happened to get herself pregnant. Only looking out for number one, she summons a demon and sells the unborn child to him for immortality. Though she now will never die, she is still not happy. She finds a powerful witch and sells the unborn child to her for infinite riches. She gives birth to this baby in the middle of the night and slips out, running away. When the demon comes to collect on the baby he is surprised to find the baby in the witches possession. Not knowing how to prove which had more of a claim over the baby, the two have no choice but to raise it together.

C.S.I.
This is a world where the supernatural have come out of hiding. It’s been about two years since then and everyone is trying to coexist. Unfortunately crime and violence are still the norm and the police had to form a special task force to deal with this. The Supernatural Division Police Department, or S.D.P.D. was born. After her father was killed by a shapeshifter, she joined the academy with one goal, to become an officer of the S.D.P.D. Now she is an investigator that comes out when the supernatural have committed a crime. She stumbles across a string of murders that don’t appear to be related, but she has a different gut feeling. To make matters worse, the cases are so strange, they gather publicity. In order to reassure the public, the S.D.P.D. assigns a consultant to work the case with her, a supernatural consultant.

P O R T A L H O U S E
After her Uncle Rex dies, she inherits his house. The two were extremely close and she thought him like a second father. Upon moving in she starts to notice that this house is not what it seems. When she opens a door and finds something she couldn’t believe if she hadn’t seen it, she learns the truth. Her Uncle Rex was a time lord. Certain doors in his house open out into different dimensions. He was tasked as being a peacekeeper and would go on wild crazy adventures to help different creatures. Intrigued by this part of her Uncle she didn’t know, she decides to continue his work, being helped along the way by the person from the first door.

I M P O R T A N T
I DO NOT roleplay cannon characters. I will always make an OC. I will only list characters I would be interested in being paired with.

P O K E M O N

• Guzma
  • Hau (older)
  • Gladion (older)
  • Kukui
  • Oak (younger)
S U P E R N A T U R A L

• Castiel
  • Dean
  • Sam
  • Adam
H A R R Y P O T T E R

• Draco
  • Ron
  • Snape
  • Sirius
  • Harry (older)
  • Fred and/or George
A V A T A R T H E L A S T A I R B E N D E R

• Sokka
  • Jet
  • Zuko
  • Fire Lord Ozi
I N U Y A S H A

• Koga
  • Sesshoumaru
  • Naraku

Last edited:
This all sounds right up my alley.

I can certainly send you a starter, though if you'd like to make something from scratch, I'd be down for that as well.

H O W D Y
The name is Kitty and I love to write. I constantly have new ideas that pop up. I’m looking for people that want to make some magic with me.

First things first, here are a few things about me:

• I work 6 days a week, am a mother of 2, and I’m getting married in 2 months, so you will have to be patient with me. I promise it won’t take forever to respond, but a max wait time would be 24 hours.
  • I am one wordy writer, so my partner has to be okay with reading. I would never set a desired length for my partner, just know I write a lot.
  • I only roleplay in third person.
  • I love to play multiple characters, so please don’t be shy.
  • I love hearing my partners ideas on changes, tweaks, or story development. Talk. To. Me.
  • Though I love romance, love at first sight is not a thing.
Now bring me your ideas, or your characters. I can roleplay free form and plots. If you have no plots but want to roleplay with me, I would love for you to just send me a starter post with one of your characters. I undoubtedly will respond.

Excuse me, but I don't have permission to see your plots. Would you please add them to this thread in a spoiler tag or something like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back