Undertale?

Roma

Stache Master
It's been ages since I've last joined a roleplay site and a few years since I've looked for a new roleplay partner, but with the Undertale hype still going strong I thought it'd be nice to make some friends in the fandom. Time to stop lurking on the tumblr tag!

My favorite character, who I also prefer roleplaying as, is Papyrus! My favorite AUs include underswap and underfell, but I love aus in general- anyone know about loverofpiggie's Error!Sans or nyublackneko's UT!Mob?

Anyway, just wanted to say hi! Please talk to me about this wonderful game. :')

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

If your looking for Undertake fans, I'd check here for a RP about it:

Here are some places to find a RP to join: Fandom Interest Checks. To talk about it you can go here: General Discussion.

Hope this helps. Good luck and enjoy your stay!

I love Undertale, and the Error! AU is one of my favorites ^^

Though, UnderFresh kind of trumps every AU. I mean, come on! Look at the freshness!

In seriousness though, I'm up for a Undertale roleplay anytime.

Kestrel said:
Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
If your looking for Undertake fans, I'd check here for a RP about it:

Here are some places to find a RP to join: Fandom Interest Checks. To talk about it you can go here: General Discussion.

Hope this helps. Good luck and enjoy your stay!
Hi! Thank you so much for the links! I'll definitely check up on them, and I'm excited to start learning how to use this site. :)

Roma said:
Hi! Thank you so much for the links! I'll definitely check up on them, and I'm excited to start learning how to use this site. :)
If you need more help, just ask. You can tag me by putting the @ before my name. @Roma

Kestrel said:
If you need more help, just ask. You can tag me by putting the @ before my name. @Roma
Thank you! I do have a question, actually.

When do you tag people? Wouldn't it be easier to just click the reply button?

Holidaybox said:
I love Undertale, and the Error! AU is one of my favorites ^^
Though, UnderFresh kind of trumps every AU. I mean, come on! Look at the freshness!

In seriousness though, I'm up for a Undertale roleplay anytime.
Yay! Thanks for commenting on my little introduction thing!

The Error! AU is so great. His design is so fun to draw, and the storyline is so intriguing! Everything loverofpiggie's does is a masterpiece tbh.

UnderFresh is terrifying, but you make a valid point!

Sweet! What do you like to roleplay (characters/genres)? :'))

Roma said:
Thank you! I do have a question, actually.
When do you tag people? Wouldn't it be easier to just click the reply button?
You can do both, but if you don't have anything to quote you can tag someone. If you find something that another user should see, you can tag them, you can tag people you're interacting with in a RP, etc.

Roma said:
Yay! Thanks for commenting on my little introduction thing!
The Error! AU is so great. His design is so fun to draw, and the storyline is so intriguing! Everything loverofpiggie's does is a masterpiece tbh.

UnderFresh is terrifying, but you make a valid point!

Sweet! What do you like to roleplay (characters/genres)? :'))
Loverofpiggie's work is completely excellent and I'm always checking up on their page for updates xD

I dunno, UnderFresh is just amazing and terrifying, but Error! AU is really intriguing and sad mixed, it's quite amazing.

I'm up for anything Undertale! I haven't role-played Undertale in a bit, so I'm up for it anytime.

Luna Forbes] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32549-roma/ said:
@Roma[/URL] What kind of RP were you thinking of?
Oh, nice job finding my introduction thingy! I just joined like an hour ago myself lol. It'd be great to create a private plotting thread, but alas. 24 hours to go. (can we create a new thread as complete newbies? Gotta read up on those tutorials hm...)

I didn't have anything specific in mind, but I do love crossovers and AUs. Post-pacifist fluff is always good for the soul too, maybe with ambassador Frisk or Papyrus? What kind of genres do you like, that would help narrow things down. :0

Holidaybox said:
Loverofpiggie's work is completely excellent and I'm always checking up on their page for updates xD
I dunno, UnderFresh is just amazing and terrifying, but Error! AU is really intriguing and sad mixed, it's quite amazing.

I'm up for anything Undertale! I haven't role-played Undertale in a bit, so I'm up for it anytime.
SAME. I love checking up on their page for any error, aftertale or cpau updates!

Let's see...well, I like to play Papyrus but I've been wanting to do more with other characters outside of just the skeleton brothers. Never done pairings though, that might be fun?

Howdy! I'm BLUE. BLUE the COLOUR!

Hmmm...

You're new to RP Nation, aren'tcha?

Golly, you must be so confused.

Someone ought to teach you how things work around here!

I guess little old me will have to do.

;D

(okay I'm done now) But seriously, hi there xD I'm a fan of Undertale too. Less familiar with AUs but I write Sans on some of the boards here and draw Fanart from time to time~

BIue said:

Howdy! I'm BLUE. BLUE the COLOUR!

Hmmm...

You're new to RP Nation, aren'tcha?

Golly, you must be so confused.

Someone ought to teach you how things work around here!

I guess little old me will have to do.

;D

(okay I'm done now) But seriously, hi there xD I'm a fan of Undertale too. Less familiar with AUs but I write Sans on some of the boards here and draw Fanart from time to time~

That was fantastic xD Hi! I also play Sans, but I can play Blooky, Pap, and Toriel, and MK. :P

Roma said:
It's been ages since I've last joined a roleplay site and a few years since I've looked for a new roleplay partner, but with the Undertale hype still going strong I thought it'd be nice to make some friends in the fandom. Time to stop lurking on the tumblr tag!
My favorite character, who I also prefer roleplaying as, is Papyrus! My favorite AUs include underswap and underfell, but I love aus in general- anyone know about loverofpiggie's Error!Sans or nyublackneko's UT!Mob?

YES! Lol, you're just the person I was looking for. I would talk all day about that fabulous game ~.~

My favorite character is Sans. Along with, like 75% of the fandom's population xD

I'm not too into the whole AU thing, but I do know about them. Underfell, Underswap, Littletale (Okay I like this one xD ), etc.

As you can see by my last status message, I'm a fan ( :) )

Roma said:

if you wanna do a rp id love to join you i usually play as underfell undyne and kinda take the role as the antagonist if you wanna cross the au's that'd be fun :P

Roma said:

Cool! I always roleplay as my OC or somethng... (dont mess with him) so yeah. Hope you have fun!

Roma said:

Hello! It's so good to see another Undertale fan! ^^ If you're willing to roleplay, I'm always up for it. But...if you just want to talk, that's fine too.

I'll RP with you :3D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back