• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom undertale

can i join the roleplay i have 2 oc's i roleplay as and a background story for them both evan though they change every so offthen i may not always have time to roleplay but you know i also roleplay as a hole bunch of other chacatcters and will there be all aus

(au means altent univers)and the ou (ou means origanal univers)i do this for a chacatcter talking ???:hi. and i use an diffrent name for each chacatcter talking and ??? means you dont know the chacatcter who is speaking and for a action *??? telaports you somewhere* and i use an diffrent name for each chacatcter doing a action and ??? means you dont know the chacatcter who is doing the action i think i got everything coverd (ps i spell bad sometimes sorry)

Hi :D I too have an oc and info for her. I can be anyone you want me to be for the rp :) Let me know if/when you want to start, if you want my oc's info, and what characters I should be :)

I'll play as Flowey if you want, I have an OC too but I could stay with canon characters if you want :P

Last edited by a moderator:
can i roleplay i kinda dont want to be a person in the game undertale i want to be a girl sans and i have oc

I have a few OCs, and I can also be canon if needed for the plot to progress :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back