• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale/Undertale AU 19+ doubling friendly

Astrobabez

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone I'm AstroBabez, a 21 (almost 22, turning that in December) and I'm looking for someone 19+ to do an undertale rp with me! Yes, yes it seems so outdated and silly to request now, but I reread some old fanfics I wrote and I just couldn't help but want to do it again.

I'm seeking out someone who can play any of the following: Underfell Papyrus, Underfell sans, Horrortale Sans, or swapfell papyrus. I might consider others au's or even doing some of that iconic mix all the au's together in one house kinda setting that includes my oc and possibly the oc of my partner!

This will be oc/canon! In turn I'm willing to write canon/canon, oc/oc, or oc/canon of most au's or even the main universe. Please note I'm willing to read about au's I don't know about!

General requirements

-Please be willing to submit a writing example, in turn I will do the same.

-Must be willing to write around 300-600 words per post PER CHARACTER (Meaning if you play your character and Sans/papyrus then both must have 300 words minimum as separate entities)

-19+ But would heavily prefer 21 and above, but won't kick someone out for being 19.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back