• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale, trying to live a normal life! (Open!)

Get to know your GM! What's my favorite boss theme from Undertale?

• Spider Dance (Muffet's theme)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Megalovania (Sans' theme)

• Dummy! (Mad Dummie's theme)

• Total voters
TheGossipLink said:
I think I may enjoy the entirety of Underfell more then Undertale, but it's a give and take.
Tbh i would LOVE the Outertale...i mean....SSSPPPPAAAACCCCCEEEE!!!

....Well dam....Um undyne really has gotten much more sexy...um....something is a little....fishy -3-

And with this, I end my spam.

[media]

[/media]
I could keep going, but I don't want to annoy ya'll too much.

well then that voice is rather catchy TBH xD even if you cant understand its very catchy -3-...but the feels of it ;-;

for the first animation that is rather...odd timing xD 2spoopy4me

the third one find it odd but still -3- catchy

and that last one seen it ALOT xD love it

first i thought was just one but then i scroll and four more xD dint expect it.....honestly now i wanna hear some OS's -3-

Yonsisac said:
I have not faught him yet actually have not gotten much in the game in the genocide :/ been busy thus now so it has to wait but all i know it wont be easy one bit, and all that is true about our sans,he seem lazy but suddenly the changes happen and just make you think of him A LOT, especially him being aware of the timeline and stuff like our lovable flower we don't hate one bit ^^.
.......the puns are addictive....good one -3- but i must rest from the pun world
Ah, completely understandable! Yes, as sad and unfulfilling as the Genocide route is, it does reveal more about the story, and the characters, and it is fascinating how much the tone of the game changes and such... but yeah, pft, our lovable and sweet flower that's practically an angel plant~ xD

Ah, yes, see you next time you can't resist the urge, haha~!

Ah, darn it, I just automatically chose Megalovania 'cause it's so awesome and Sans' or debatably the Genocide Player's theme as well.. xD

Also, I must say, I don't likr Underfell, so much or at least, Underfell Sans. I don't agree with the character being used as a villain or being changed as such. I feel like usually his character traits aren't really even parodied or contrasted/emphasized that well at all. I like his role in the game, namingly as the heroic antagonist and such, and I'm not very interested in a change of that. I also don't like how his relationship with Underfell Papyrus is portrayed sometimes, though sometimes it's okay. It can be okay sometimes since the character is kind of up to interpretation. I suppose I'm just a stickler for canon Sans, though, and I'm glad that you like the AU, GM, it's completely understandable and nice that you do! <3

I'm not much of the type for AUs, since I find them all too tiring and such to try to figure out and keep track of, but of course they're all very nice in their own ways!

Also those Sans voice actors were nice to hear, I love finding good voice actors of the character around. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@MoonLegend101

Hey, that's fair enough. Can't argue with how sometimes Sans!fell can be just...so poorly done. I personally love how I've portrayed him, and Papryus!fell in my fanfic. But there's been few other times I've found them in a way that I agree with.

And I really do love the voice actors! Especially the singer of the Sans parody of Stronger Then You. (Which I did not post here.)

TheGossipLink said:
Hey, that's fair enough. Can't argue with how sometimes Sans!fell can be just...so poorly done. I personally love how I've portrayed him, and Papryus!fell in my fanfic. But there's been few other times I've found them in a way that I agree with.

And I really do love the voice actors! Especially the singer of the Sans parody of Stronger Then You. (Which I did not post here.)
I would be quite interested in hearing about your interpretation! As of course, some versions can be well done. :) I just see waaay too many things of the Underfell brothers trying to kill each other, showing no sort of bond as brothers, or any of that sort of thing, that isn't too well done. But anyways, some versions can be quite fascinating!

Oh yes, I love that parody as well! It sure got stuck in my head for a while. xD That's definitely the best Sans voice actor I've heard singing, though there are a couple more that I feel suit the character so well too, it's very nice to find such people.

@MoonLegend101

Well, the Sans!fell of mine is fairly similar to most others. He's gruff, and very aggressive, but is more of a...'Corrupted Judge', rather then just a killer brute. Someone who uses his status to gain power, and do as he pleases. He's still the single most powerful monster in the Underground, next to Asgore. (The king is MUCH more powerful in my AU) Even still, he doesn't like to put much effort into anything other then killing humans. He'd rather sit back and watch monsters kill themselves, then do it himself.

Papyrus!fell is a lot stronger then his normal counterpart, and has a (very) small amount of determination. (I forgot to mention, Sans has a LOT) All it does to help Papyrus however, is allow his bones to shoot/move a hell of a lot faster then even Sans.

Their relationship is virtually non existent, at first. But during one event in the fanfic, Sans shows he still has some sort of care for his brother when he saves the younger skeleton. Though it's not currently written, this buds forth even more as they sort of regain their original relationship.

Back! sorry i was gone hope i dint miss anything!

and as well a great underswap of alphys and undyne! if ya no know what is that is well....um...swap characters personality and stuff with a others ^^ love alot of swaps but this one is my favorite ^^

tumblr_nxx4blct8j1uhhdndo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nxrkhdAO5P1sgosj9o1_1280.png

Goodnight all!

@Lunarfox10

Oh alright, then let me explain a few things.

So in this thread, there are several 'tabs.' The one we're on now, is the 'OOC Tab'. If you scroll close to the top of the page, you'll see all the other tabs.

One of them is called the 'Character Sign Up'. Go there, and read through both the first post, and other people's posts to get a feel for what you need to do.

If needed, feel free to ask me any questions!

(Also, in case you don't know this tab 'the OOC, Out of Character' is the only place to just talk to the other RPers. All the other tabs have their own purposes, so please respect that.)

TheGossipLink said:
@Lunarfox10
Oh alright, then let me explain a few things.

So in this thread, there are several 'tabs.' The one we're on now, is the 'OOC Tab'. If you scroll close to the top of the page, you'll see all the other tabs.

One of them is called the 'Character Sign Up'. Go there, and read through both the first post, and other people's posts to get a feel for what you need to do.

If needed, feel free to ask me any questions!

(Also, in case you don't know this tab 'the OOC, Out of Character' is the only place to just talk to the other RPers. All the other tabs have their own purposes, so please respect that.)
Oh well yeah i know that, anyway has the RP started?

Is Flowey/Asriel a possible character I could sign up for? Or was he killed in the run?

@BetaNymph

Well Asriel for sure isn't an available character, as this is after the neutral ending.

I'm still debating Flowey, as it's hard to tell if he's dead or not. So for now, I'll say no, unless a couple people want him in this RP.

(Also, just a heads up, I often call Flowey a 'he'. Don't mind me.)

TheGossipLink said:
@BetaNymph
Well Asriel for sure isn't an available character, as this is after the neutral ending.

I'm still debating Flowey, as it's hard to tell if he's dead or not. So for now, I'll say no, unless a couple people want him in this RP.

Flowey is alive or dead IF frisk let him live.....so its up to you if frisk spare him...or killed him...but honestly wont mind flowey -3- i love that evil weed.

TheGossipLink said:
@BetaNymph

Hm, alright. It's just that I realized that the two roles I signed up for are, by their nature, quite removed from the story and probably won't be taking up super active roles. I brought up Flowey so I could be more involved in the RP (I thought about signing up or Toriel but I don't think I'd do very well as her).

@BetaNymph

Yeah, the only people you would really be interacting with is Yonsisac, since she has Undyne.

Assuming no body is against it, I'm fine with it.

@Yonsisac

But doesn't he still comeback to tell you to be better friends with Alphys, regardless if you kill him or not? Or is that not the case? To be honest, I have no idea.

TheGossipLink said:
@BetaNymph
Yeah, the only people you would really be interacting with is Yonsisac, since she has Undyne.

Assuming no body is against it, I'm fine with it.

@Yonsisac

But doesn't he still comeback to tell you to be better friends with Alphys, regardless if you kill him or not? Or is that not the case? To be honest, I have no idea.
well i check now and what i read he docent appear if you kill him :/ i am not 100% sure as i dint kill him myself

BetaNymph said:
Hm, alright. It's just that I realized that the two roles I signed up for are, by their nature, quite removed from the story and probably won't be taking up super active roles. I brought up Flowey so I could be more involved in the RP (I thought about signing up or Toriel but I don't think I'd do very well as her).
Honestly i would think alphys would have a bigger role besides interacting with undyne i mean as the story passes WHO knows what will happen hell undyne might even try to help alphys get more social! but still its up to you and honestly i don't mind flowey i mean our weed monster would cause trouble and make it interesting but its the GM's what says if its ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back