• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Undertale Romance? (Ignore Post Count)

EDIT: Still Accepting Requests!

I'm in the mood for some Papyrus pairings! OCs and canon characters are welcome, I'm fine with really any pairing! but I really don't have any ocs of my own please keep this with Papyrus somewhere in the request Any takers? I just have a few guidelines!

- Any post length is fine with me, but I would really prefer detailed RPs!

- No godmodding please. It's common courtesy.

- Nothing too X-rated, wouldn't want to get banned right?

Don't be afraid to chat OOC either! It's way more fun if we can talk too!

Anyone can PM or comment their interest and we'll go from there!

Last edited by a moderator:
THEGREATPAPYRUS said:
I'm in the mood for some Papyrus pairings! OC's and canon characters are welcome, but I'd really like to keep it 1x1! Any takers? Promise I don't bite >;3 I just have a few guidelines!
- Semi detailed responses, like at least three sentenced ya know?

- No godmodding please. It's common courtesy.

- Nothing too X-rated, wouldn't want to get banned right?

Anyone can PM or comment their interest and we'll go from there!
W-would it be ok if I t-tried this? I'm n-new here and I-I'd like to Make a f-friend while r-roleplaying...

@Viinun

Ahhh sorrry for the late response, time zones, ya know? And you're totally fine, sweetie! Don't even worry! Would you like to do it over PM or would you prefer a separate thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
THEGREATPAPYRUS said:
@Viinun
Ahhh sorrry for the late response, time zones, ya know? And you're totally fine, sweetie! Don't even worry! Would you like to do it over PM or would you prefer a separate thread?
Would a separate thread b-be fine? It won't allow me to pm yet...

[QUOTE="Frisk x asriel]yes id be so lucky to be with the GREAT PAPYRUS

[/QUOTE]
Perfect! Want me to start a thread or just start the rp through PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back