• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale Genocide RP

My name is Dark and I'm looking forward to an rp with a serious rper who's dedicated to Undertale. I want someone who's imaginative and creative and keeps the rp going and makes it interesting to enjoy with each other.

I prefer that this rp will be single lined and simple, unless you need to add more details to your part of the story that's no more than 3 lines, I'm ok with that. Make sure that everything you say makes sense, and contributes to the plot I show to you in this rp.

I would prefer that this rp would be:

Single-Lined Sentences

All OC's Allowed

No Godmodding

No Swearing

Thanks, and I can't wait to rp with you guys!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm new to this website, but not to roleplay, so I think I'll be a good partner ^.^ If you haven't found a partner already, feel free to pm me.

Hi, I'd love to rp!
Just wondering who you guys would prefer to be?
I'd like to be the player (chara/frisk) but i really dont mind

personally, it doesn't matter to me if you were a human or monster. Dark is more like Chara but is a different character in general. So respond back to me whenever you have the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back