• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom underswap roleplay!

InkRivers

rottmnt brainrot <//3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello~! I've gotten like, super into underswap, and really wanna role-play as underswap sans!

I'd preferably like to role-play with sans and papyrus, or even with Underfell or Undertale sanses.
I dunno, I just wanna role-play as underswap sans!

I would love to rp with you! I haven't done an Undertale rp in ages, and I'm pretty good at playing Swap Papyrus, if we do end up using Underfell that's cool too and I'm pretty good at playing Sans in the normal Undertale.

cool! I've been Underswap Sans a lot, and I could interact as him with any of those characters you said, it'll be your pick of which you're comfortable with ^^

mm a little? maybe the normal au teleports to another au and they meet? I haven't really thought this through 😅

hello~! I've gotten like, super into underswap, and really wanna role-play as underswap sans!

I'd preferably like to role-play with sans and papyrus, or even with Underfell or Undertale sanses.
I dunno, I just wanna role-play as underswap sans!
Hello hello! Just so happens I myself was on the hunt for someone to play the Underswap bros, as someone who loves to play Underfell Sans (and really the whole edgy cast). Are you still interested in an RP of this sort? If so, shoot me a DM so we can brainstorm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back