Under The Bed {RP}

"Well don't any of you remember the monster, the way he dragged you under here?"

([MENTION=2672]Forks[/MENTION], [MENTION=2753]IndubidablyAli[/MENTION], [MENTION=2645]Aerynne[/MENTION])

Eddie frowned at him. Why were these guys not listening? He had to go to bed. He was so tired. He made a face at the shirt, throwing it back at Trip. 'Keep your smelly shirt. I'm going to go home and go to bed. I'm tiiiirrredd.' He whined, rubbing his eyes with his fists. He wanted his dino toy and his sippy cup. Because he still had one, even though he was eight. He loved his sippy cup. 'I don't know what you're talking about but I wanna go home.'

The big boy was just being mean to them. He was yelling and it was not nice to yell. Plus it scared Tommy. "I don't wanna be lunch," he said, sliding his thumb to the corner of his mouth as his throat started to close. "Just wanna sleep! Don't wanna be lunch." He began to cry (again), looking up at the big boy with wet eyes and a red face. "Don't let me get eat! Don't let me get eat!" Scaring himself even more, hiccups started, causing him to jump a little between sobs.

"Well you can't go home, your stuck here! Forever! And ever! And ever! And ever!"

Trip yelled angrily as he crossed his arms, putting back on his hood.

It felt more hopeless than ever, maybe they really were never getting out of here....

He sighed and looked to the other child sobbing and hiccuping.

"If you wanna survive and not get eated, you better follow me."

He looked around their makeshift cave.

"It's late, I suggest we go to sleep. It's always dark around here, so you gotta sleep when ever you feel like it.."

Trip took some smelly old clothes and clumped them together to make a makeshift bed with a pillow as he lay on it and pull some old blankets over him to cover his body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back