• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ***Undead Survival: Zombie Apocalypse RP*** (OPEN!!! Limited spots avaliable)

Wolfrose

~Be true to yourself.~

*** ALL OUT OF CHARACTER TALK, EVEN ABOUT THE PLOT AND CHARACTERS OF THE RP, MUST BE KEPT HERE!!!***

... Please and thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wolfrose

I just had a few questions, before I continue.

Should I assume that the characters that haven't been made yet are back with Crystal and Casper, or was it just Crystal, the Van Den Akkers and Haika in their group?

You said we were all in a desert. I'm assuming we're in the US, but what state are we in? I just want to know what cities and towns are nearby. If it doesn't matter or we're making places up, that's fine, but I'd like to know.

What kind of zombies are these? I had the impression that they were the fast kind, but I wanted to make sure.

I simply put Haika with your group to give you a place to reply. As for the characters that havent been made yet I cant answer for them their owners will have to pass that by you.

I said this takes place in a desert but its been six months since the outbreak so there would be survivir towns and shelters scattered about. If there was a specific place I would have put it down. So, this setting is a desert with little survivor towns here and there but by now the zombies would have trashed all the cities. Also if I had made the setting up I also would have described it.

The zombie explanation should be logical. Theyre zombies. Theres no type. They are just whatever comes into your mind when I say zombies. If there were specific types I would have put them down as well.

By type I meant, are these the slow zombies that shamble around like in The Walking Dead or DeadRising, or the fast zombies that can jump and run around like in Left 4 Dead. The slow shambling ones are what comes to my mind, and the kind I prefer.

I guess it'd be easiest to have it just be my characters and Haika, and Crystal if she wants to introduce her character that way, so we can move on sooner.

Theyre whatever comes to mind. You have to assume coming on here that not everyone has played those games or seen those shows and such. So the zombies are whatever comes to mind.

That would be best.

I may be blind, but I cannot seem to find a description of a SN. Sorry if you state this, I'm sure you have, but I can't seem to find the definition.

CallMeNeon said:
Yeah, I have the rest of my sheet filled, just not SN, as I don't know what it is so...
I'm like 90% sure it means screen name, aka username or who you plan on having control the character

Wolfrose said:
Theyre whatever comes to mind. You have to assume coming on here that not everyone has played those games or seen those shows and such. So the zombies are whatever comes to mind.
That would be best.
I think what he was trying to ask is.. Are these slow zombies who just kinda wander after you or fast zombies who run after you and tackle you? If there isn't a common idea of how they act amongst the group OOC.. then dealing with zombies in fights could be rather awkward as people might be confused on what a zombie is really capable of /and/ how infection works. :V

Also curious about another thing.. Where are we? xD

Like I know there's a desert and forest but it doesn't help me all that much in determining..

I was thinking maybe Oregon, US? Due to it having both a desert and wide forests and mountains, though Idk. Just a thought!

pageprecip_or3.gif
@Wolfrose

Uh, hi peeps. Just wanted to give you guys a chance to look at my first thread and see if it interests you. I'm trying to gather people, and would appreciate if you took a look. Also, I'm deciding whether or not to include guns, and if you might join, tell me what your thoughts are on guns be included. I will change part of the intro if the majority says to include them, and will allow them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back