Umm Hi I feel like im gunna screw up

ScarletMaximoff

uh hi I'm scarlet. i'm in highschool and i love reading and fandoms and typing and writing and anything like that, but i absolutely love editing. and science. and peachy-os.

anywho, i am kinda new to the whole RP thing, so i apologise for anything i will screw up in the near (???) future. i'm not prone to swearing, but if i get mad enough...

i love blue and hate dresses and skirts. T-shirts and jeans, all day every day.

i play alto saxophone in my school band. thinking of changing to tenor.

umm thats about it well i would like to triple pierce my ears, but my mom would kill me. i like green day but she would probably disown me if she knew i listened to that stuff.

ok thats probably too much im sorry

Hey there.

I'm pretty new here too. Everyone's really friendly so far. I'm sure you'll do just fine.

eh heh you havent met me. i could probably end up dropping a plastic cup on carpet, break it, then promptly step on it and probably break my leg or something...

Velcome dear. My forces are at your disposal, interesting for a girl called scarlet to have blue as her favourite color?

Welcome all the same, some people start in the 'simple' RP's but if you think your a decent enough writer or have an alright imagination then you could start at casual like I did many moons ago.

ScarletMaximoff said:
eh heh you havent met me. i could probably end up dropping a plastic cup on carpet, break it, then promptly step on it and probably break my leg or something...
I was that way when I was younger. My statement still stands. Everybody here seems really friendly and patient. I don't think you'll have any problems getting into roleplaying.

im an interesting person ;)

But anywho, thanks for the advice and whatnot!

Jessie said:
I was that way when I was younger. My statement still stands. Everybody here seems really friendly and patient. I don't think you'll have any problems getting into roleplaying.
alright ill try not to mess anything up ;)

Its fine, if you do mess up most of the people here will just try to help you smooth it over and, if you really feel you did bad then there is a whole host of other RPs

Welcome to RpN!

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Velcome dear. My forces are at your disposal, interesting for a girl called scarlet to have blue as her favourite color?
Welcome all the same, some people start in the 'simple' RP's but if you think your a decent enough writer or have an alright imagination then you could start at casual like I did many moons ago.

[/QUOTE]
*Starts at detailed*

*Thug life*

ScarletMaximoff said:
Good? you're gonna make that call without meeting me?

or knowing who i am?
Not that.

The response was towards, "im kidding i swear"

Well there is a section for each of those (Sci-fi is called futuristic, but you get the picture) there's a good fantasy one called Tales of the Phoenix, link in my signature (below my post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back