Umbrage Asylum for the Insane

Hey @Laney Lane lets not kick alexis out, I know that it was bad both them are arguing but if we kick her out then how would she learn, lets just keep her and if it happens again then we kick her I will vouche for her. If people start bickering again than its understandable lets just give everyone a warning not to do the impossible and argue about what type of drug it was LOL i just said drugs to keep people calm I didnt care what type of drugs it is have to go now

i fixed the mistakes i made all my bad things are gone except on this part in which well was meant to be said... no offense though was meant :3

will be on tommorrow try not to post alot plz

Laney Lane] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10609-flawless/ said:
@Flawless[/URL] also don't leave. I have uet to see Leon and I really want to. Sadists and psychopaths are the best fun.
Moving on past that. This roleplay is going to take a turn for the better if I have any say about it. I don't particularly want to do a restart but I will be posting more to help move it along.

The Control Twins will help get others out but some students will be stuck and used as new experiments which will make it so we have two different plots going. Some running and getting captured and then others becoming the new trophies and exeriments of the lovely sadistic doctor.

Before I forget to mention, my finals are this week so if i'm not active there's a reason. I'm sure you all know how the finals song and dance goes but i will be trying to get on as much as i can.

Concerning Blair right now is it safe to assume shes sedated on the floor currently with whatever medications we choose to go in the cake? It seems like a good situation to get the experiment plot started so I rather not change it if i don't have to.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like it has sorted itself out well, so I'm going to be staying around to annoy you guys some more xD

And Leon? Well.... Let's just say that I have a feeling that I am going to enjoy RPing with him...

Oh and Alexis, its good to have you back! But just one thing if you don't mind me saying, try to step up the posting quality a little. They don't have to be paragraphs and paragraphs, but with the correct punctuation ect. it makes your overall posts much better, and actually its more fun for us to RP with you. Just a tip, not a command :3

Well, I'd bet Leon and Belphegor'd get along quite nicely. An evil murderous guy, with a guy who can control those kinds of sinful emotions? Belphegor'd make Leon able to murder even more people by upping his urge to kill.

"Evil murderous guy"... I love it XDDD

The only thing is though is what sin is it exactly? What immediately springs to mind is wrath, but he isn't driven by anger. He is just a rather insane psychopath and doesn't kill particularly out of rage... But just because he can, really. And 'cus its fun.

But, who knows? They could get along quite nicely under the right circumstances.

So, so... I'm not as well versed in the seven deadly sins as you are, so I'm pretty sketchy on the different aspects of each one. But considering that, it might work out, but hyping up an emotion already on overdrive wouldn't exactly end well for anyone near him xD

And also, considering his state of mind it could potentially have some rather interesting negative effects as well.

Well, ever thought of sloth mixed with wrath? Just a pinch of laziness added to the mind with that highly-murderous intent, and he'll be fine. Plus, Belph'd be quite safe himself, since he'd kinda be in control of Leon enough to make 'em not able to kill him.

...So mind control is an aspect of Belph's power as well?

I'm not so sure on the sloth idea though.. I probably have this all wrong but he would still have this incredibly over-powered (thanks to the wrath aspect) desire for bloodshed, he would just be a lot lazier and slower in carrying out the act.

And I think messing around with his mind might not be wise... Who knows? I have a feeling that too much will cause a serious overflow which is practically uncontrollable. And in addition to that, the flaw with his power is worsened with an overflow, so his head might just explode :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back