Um, yeah, Lazu here...

Lazuardi

Oh, whoa, talk about awkward. Speaking of awkward, I like playing awkward character. Like nerdy vampire. I named him... Addie Sweets (totally made that up on the spot). He likes going to LeakyCon, or any other convention in general. But he's not brave enough to go to Indiecon. Why am I talking about conventions here?

but you're a regular! 8D

Greetings Lazuuu~

if you have any questions or concerns don't be afraid to ask, welcommmeeee to rpnation~

Welcome to the Site.

And cause conventions are epic, and it's secretly a message to those of us who are nerds and actually know what they are =D? (also, Leakycon is win.)

But yes, if you have any questions, concerns, comments, or problems, feel free to ask. And enjoy your time with us =D.

I have a confession to make... I have never been to any convention before, because I live on the other side of the world... Dammit! I wanna go to LeakyCon!

Youmacon FTW! :D

Welcome to RPNation. We pride ourselves on being one of the most awkward RP sites to ever exist! That being said, I hope you enjoy your time here, and and find plenty of RP's to your liking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back