• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Um...hi?

Piper

☼ f r e a k ☼
Hey,I'm Piper.

First off all,I suck at punctuation.I just wanted to inform you before this gets any further.

I'm also new here so I might not make any sense from time to time,please be patient with me,I am kinda slow and stupid.

And no I don't watch anime,I am so sorry,like really sorry.

Anyways, I want you,yes you,to become my rp partner.Well if you want to....

• I don't want anything too intense cos I will get awkward,so basically no smut.
  • I mostly just do m/f ,cos that's what I am most comfortable with.

So if you read this far and you're still interested then great.I'd love to create a plot with you! (◠‿◠✿)

Great! ✧・゚:*✧・゚:* \(◕△◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

What are you interested in doing?

I'm more skilled in fantasy-based stuff (modern,medieval, futuristic, makes no difference to me), but right now I can settle for about anything. What about you?

What kind of stuff/themes do you normally like to do in a more realistic setting? I have had a bit of interest in doing something more based in reality but I would hardly know where to begin.

Well,I don't know either where to begin but I have always done these kind of roleplays where it's usually set on a high school,library,coffee shops,etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back