Um...Hi there everyone

Reoite

Magic Eight Ball

53995-Lilo-and-Stitch-hi-gif-x3np.gif

uhm... I'm not sure what to say honestly..

Some friends wanted me to try out new role playing sites because of what has been happening on the site we all play..

I'm from Gaiaonline.. I've been there since 2003 with different accounts.. Recently (may actually), I've been getting harassed and threatened pretty badly from other members of the site - and none of the mods have been helping me - so in retaliation of all that - my friends said I should join new sites - take a break from Gaia.

I've never role played anywhere but Gaiaonline, so this is a new experience for me.

I'm a 21 year old Full time college student.

I'm an art major

I live in California

I'm obsessed with fluttershy,strawberries, and owls..

I have my problems of grammar here and there, but I'm learning.

I really really love like Harvest Moon and Pokemon role plays. I also enjoy fantasy and romance..

I hope to make a lot of friends and new experiences on this website!

Oh yea, my name is Frozen in Gaelic, But you can call me Reo, which is River in Spanish haha.

Hey there Reo, nice to meet you! Glad you've joined us ^_^

Have fun, do lots of RPing, make lots of friends, all that jazz

Dagfinn said:
Hey there Reo, nice to meet you! Glad you've joined us ^_^
Have fun, do lots of RPing, make lots of friends, all that jazz
Hello! Pleasure to meet you as well~

Thank you for the kind words! I'll hopefully join a role play here soon~

Yeah, it was a good move to avoid that place O.o

So.. Welcome to RPN~! :D I sure hope you would enjoy it here~

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]Yeah, it was a good move to avoid that place O.o
So.. Welcome to RPN~! :D I sure hope you would enjoy it here~

[/QUOTE]
I'm taking a break for right now.. I'll still be on it.. but i think the role playing aspect could be done elsewhere.

But thank you very much~

I hope I'll enjoy it as well!

Welcome! Glad to see a fellow strawberry lover, haha. If you ever wanna RP hit me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, and welcome to the site! We're happy to have you here; If you have any questions, once you have your 10 posts and 24 hours just send me a message and I'll answer it as soon as possible. Until that point, just ask here! We're extremely friendly and probably definitely won't bite, so don't be afraid to ask!

SnakyDragon said:
Hello, and welcome to the site! We're happy to have you here; If you have any questions, once you have your 10 posts and 24 hours just send me a message and I'll answer it as soon as possible. Until that point, just ask here! We're extremely friendly and probably definitely won't bite, so don't be afraid to ask!
Thank you for the warm welcome! I will ask if i have questions :3

TEOYL said:
Welcome! Glad to see a fellow strawberry lover, haha. If you ever wanna RP hit me up.
Haha, I love strawberries...

More like obsessed with them..

Really... obsessed..

Too many things owned... thats strawberries..(x_x)

Why hullo there Reo~

I am Yuuki and I shall be your guide!

(also, I'm a Californian too!)

A great place to start is the Interest Check forum. You might find some people already working on rps that you're interested in.

DontBeTrippin said:
Hey I'm new too, newbies unite! Sorry to hear about Gaia, I hope we both have a great time :)
yay, Newbies unite!

Welcome, I hope you have fun, So far I am as well.

I also have a guide, she's really amazing and helpful so far.

Hiya! I'm brand new too, and honestly, I have no idea where to go from here! OoO;; I hope we can roleplay sometime!

@DontBeTrippin @Pixlsw0rd, welcome to you too! Like I had linked Reo, you could check out the Interest Check forump to see if maybe someone made a roleplay that seems to fit your interests.

If you feel like getting to know your community a little more, the Discussion Forum might be the place for you! There you can talk about roleplay related or personal related things.

However, if you want to dive right into roleplaying (or making your own), feel free to check out the Roleyplaying Forum! And if you're having some difficulty hashing out ideas, maybe you can post up a thread in the Roleplaying Advice & Planning forum.

I hope to see you guys around the forums! >w<

Its always exciting to see new faces.

Yuuki <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back