Um..hello!

My girlfriend came across this site and told me to join along with her, so I thought it would be a cool experience. I like how its set-up with the profiles and everything, so this will be great!

My name is Victor.

I'm 25.

And I just like to roleplay. A lot.

I roleplay OCs and Canon characters and would love to get to know everyone!

I am also a big anime fan, so most of my time is spent watching anime and talking about it too.

I hope to get to know everyone and roleplay!

Welcome to RPN! :)

Trust me, there are a lot of awesome people here. You'll make yourself at home in no time!

Well thank you for the warm welcome!

I get really anxious and stuff, so I was nervous upon making this account and this introduction post, but that made me feel a bit better!

I am gonna go work on editing my profile and looking around a bit and stuff, to meet some more people.

And I would be said girlfriend. I was looking for a better roleplaying site, and this one seemed interesting- I like it, so far!

I'm Marissa, but most people call me Mari.

21 y/o as of today.

Roleplayer/fanfic-writer.

Anime/manga obsessed.

And I have way too many OCs living in my head.

Welcome, Victor and Mari! This place is pretty spiffy! I haven't been here very long but there are lots of stellar people to meet and roleplay with.

What types of roleplays are you both into?

@Maribaka: I have the exact same overabundance of OC's problem. P:

Thank you! And yes, this seems like a nicer place to be; I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here. c:

I normally do fandom-based rps, but I love anything fantasy/magic~

I'm the type that makes (at least) 1-10 OCs per series I like, haha. xD

Maribaka said:
Thank you! And yes, this seems like a nicer place to be; I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here. c:
I normally do fandom-based rps, but I love anything fantasy/magic~

I'm the type that makes (at least) 1-10 OCs per series I like, haha. xD
I'm big into the fantasy/magic stuff too - and lots of adventure! My biggest obsession right now is Skyrim, and I'm just in the middle of developing my eleventh OC. P:

@khuyen C-Cute? >w< Thank you!

@eisforenigma Oh? I've never heard of Skyrim before! What is it? And as for me, I really like series with alternate/fictional worlds. Things like the anime/manga Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and MÄR are my favorite!

Maribaka said:
@eisforenigma Oh? I've never heard of Skyrim before! What is it? And as for me, I really like series with alternate/fictional worlds. Things like the anime/manga Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and MÄR are my favorite!
Oh, I've never heard of those series before, either! Skyrim is a video game that came out a few years ago. What is your icon from by the way? The art style reminds me of FMA and One Piece.

MÄR is pretty old, actually. I got into it maybe 8 years ago. It's the one with the alternate world. The anime/manga have both ended, though. Magi's two seasons of anime ended recently, too, but the manga's still publishing weekly; it's sort of based on the 1001 nights.

And my icon is of Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail; she's the face-claim for my main/first ever OC, who's mostly for MÄR.

Oh, I see! Well, sadly, I don't play enough video games, so maybe that's why I didn't know. xD

Oh, Fairy Tail! Yeah, I've seen a couple episodes of that one. Seemed pretty cool. Like you with video games, though, I haven't seen anime in a while. P:

@khuyen Thank you! :D

@eisforenigma Fairy Tail is another of my favorites, it's pretty great! And that's alright! I'm normally more of an anime fan than anything, because I try to keep up with almost every new series that comes out. xD To be honest, the only video games I own are from Hakuouki.

Welcome to RpN!, I'm sure you'll have fun here and I hope to see you both in a play at some point. ^_^

Oh wow, people are so nice and welcome here, I feel sorta loved and already welcome.

And wow people said it was cute that me and Mari joined as a couple aha wow.

I don't know what to say, but that I am glad to be here and everyone so far seems great.

Ah, thank you! And yes, I'm already enjoying myself here! I just need to add my characters, and then I can rp later!

Oh and always feel free to hop on shoutbox and yammer around. There's almost always one of us socialites there waiting to talk. xD

Maribaka said:
@khuyen C-Cute? >w< Thank you!
Its always nice to meet a fellow Magi fan.:smile 2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back