Um.. Hello.

AccountNotActive

RWBY Fanatic
Hi people! I don't really know what to say here, so I'll be simple. I love writing and roleplaying, my favorite rping genre is Sci-Fi and Fantasy. Um.. well, that's pretty much it.

Hmm, I'll be simple as well. Hmm... ... ... I know! I'll explain quantum entanglement, as well as the digestive system of all reptiles! That seems a good start for this simple reply to your simple post. So, when you take one atom ... ... ... And that's how you make popcorn! OK class, lesson's over.

@Dm611 Dang, I knew I wasn't the smartest rocket scientist in the world, but to make a mistake as big as forgetting the butter! Oh well, I guess that means I made an atom bomb by accident then.

Whats an atom bomb between two well buttered people? Oh wait... you still FORGOT THE BUTTER.... *Coughs*

Yes, and the same formula without butter makes an atom bomb. That's how I accidentally made the atom bomb, while trying to make popcorn. Oh well, I guess I should use this thing now.

RedLikeRoses said:
Hi people! I don't really know what to say here, so I'll be simple. I love writing and roleplaying, my favorite rping genre is Sci-Fi and Fantasy. Um.. well, that's pretty much it.
I must say, I like your avatar pic. And of course, welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back