Um... Hello there, Im Kaitlyn.

Kaitlynishere

The Space Loving Fangirl
Hello person who is currently reading this! My name's Kaitlyn, nice to meet you! Im a new member to this so far amazing site. Im very open and understanding, so please dont feel afraid to talk to me. I hope to make a lot of new friends on this site!

Im also a sorta writer. By sorta I mean I have a lot of story and character ideas, but when I go to write them I lose all the spark. I hope to one day become a professional writer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Kaitlyn~! Welcome to :RPN:! I'm super glad you're having a good time so far. If you have any questions, don't be shy! Let me know! <3 c:

Hello Kaitlyn and welcome to Rpn. and I'm glad your having a great time if you ever want to role play just hit me up okay I'm always open for a new rp.

Kaitlyn!

Welcome! I'm new to the site too, its really weird how you just have this good feeling about RPN.

It's probably because all of our creative energies are flowing and sucking people in and what not, haha.

I write too and I'm glad I took the time to read your post.

I have a tonnnn of stories (2 finished books that need editing/published) but its really hard to focus and

keep writing when your inspirations are gone. I think having friends contributes greatly to us writers

because we observe and base some of our characters off of people we know, see on the streets &/or in

the movies.

Anyway! Lets be friends? I'd love to RP with you and hear your ideas!

NeedlesInThread said:
Kaitlyn!
Welcome! I'm new to the site too, its really weird how you just have this good feeling about RPN.

It's probably because all of our creative energies are flowing and sucking people in and what not, haha.

I write too and I'm glad I took the time to read your post.

I have a tonnnn of stories (2 finished books that need editing/published) but its really hard to focus and

keep writing when your inspirations are gone. I think having friends contributes greatly to us writers

because we observe and base some of our characters off of people we know, see on the streets &/or in

the movies.

Anyway! Lets be friends? I'd love to RP with you and hear your ideas!
That sounds great ( :) )

NeedlesInThread said:
Awesome! ^^, will you PM me what you're interested in doing? (:
Alas, I would PM you, but since I happen to be a new member, I have to wait 24 hours before Im allowed to ( ^_^ ;)

Kaitlynishere said:
I feel bad now for making you make a kik ;-;
Thank you for understanding, though! (*´・v・) @NeedlesInThread
Hey don't be ridiculous. I was there once upon a time and it sucks getting into trouble like that. Seriously ugh. :P It's perfectly fine!

Kaitlynishere said:
I sadly must go to bed soon. I'd stay up, but I had a 12 hour car ride today (I just got back from vacation) and had 5 hours of bad sleep. @NeedlesInThread
That's okay hun, I just finished kik but what is your username for it? You can let me know when you have the time. Sweet dreams (:

Hello.

Nice to meet ya Kaitlyn, i'm also new here and i welcome you here on the behalf of the guys who havent even said hi to you xD

I hope you to have lots of fun in RpN and make new friends ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back