Uhm... Hi?....

Firebreather

.....Hi... I like to RP.... And stuff.... Well, I guess there's not much more left to say... Kinda shy right now... LOOK AT THIS! :) ... Just kidding its a bear :pedobear:.... Just kidding its Paula Dean... Nah.... Oh well... Looking forward to RP. If you see me it will most likely be on Superhero RP.

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Firebreather!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Welcome to RPNation Sparky!

If you're looking for a superhero rp, I've got a suggestion for you, but the title's quite a mouthful: Consortium of Empowered Individuals.

It's in the superhero section if you're interested, and it's just barely begun, so now's as good a time as any to jump on in.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

@Heartsteel

[MENTION=2506]Heart[/MENTION]steel

I just posted my biography. I need 4 more posts to be able to post my link to my character! I Made it on Hero machine. I hope More people RP... I really want to have a good time. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back