Uhm... Hi everyone! ^//w//^

Leaf Fi

Your Tiny Friend
I'm, er, not sure what to write here, but I'm new to the site! So, hi all! Nice to meet ya! ^-^

My name is Aoife, but you can call me Leaf or Fi, whatever you prefer. (^.^) I'm not new to roleplaying, I've been doing it for years now, but I'm still learning, I suppose. So, if you'd like to roleplay with me, talk, or recommend something, go right ahead! ^w^ I hope we'll all be friends!

*whispers* I hope you don't mind that I'm really shy though... (':3)

Welcome to the website! Hope to see you around. :D

What kind of rps do you do?

Welcome to RpNation!

I hope you have a lot of fun here (
:) )

@Tzun Thanks! I'm pretty open to any type of roleplay, but I've mostly done fandom, fantasy, modern day settings, horror, romance, etc, etc, in either 1x1/group settings. (^.^) There's a lot more I've done, but nothing springs to mind at the moment, sorry. (':3)

@KaoriMei Thanks! I hope to have a blast! ^-^

Leaf Fi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14276-tzun/ said:
@Tzun[/URL] Thanks! I'm pretty open to any type of roleplay, but I've mostly done fandom, modern day settings, horror, romance, etc, etc, in either 1x1/group settings. (^.^) There's a lot more I've done, but nothing springs to mind at the moment, sorry. (':3)
@KaoriMei Thanks! I hope to have a blast! ^-^
Haha, not a problem! I can't say I'm too well versed in those areas, but there sure are a lot of rps that would fit kindly!

proxy.php

Hello! Nice to meet you Fi! I'm your friendly neighborhood atomic disaster waiting to happen!

Kidding xP

But really, nice to meet you, if you need any help getting around the site just ask! Oh and don't forget to check out your welcome message! Lot's of useful stuff in it!

Tzun said:
Haha, not a problem! I can't say I'm too well versed in those areas, but there sure are a lot of rps that would fit kindly!
Mmm! Like I said, I'm pretty flexible, so I'm looking forward to seeing how far I can go!

Atom said:
proxy.php

Hello! Nice to meet you Fi! I'm your friendly neighborhood atomic disaster waiting to happen!

Kidding xP

But really, nice to meet you, if you need any help getting around the site just ask! Oh and don't forget to check out your welcome message! Lot's of useful stuff in it!
Ah! Thanks! Its lovely to meet you too! ^w^ I'll definitely turn to you if I need the help, thanks for extending your hand to me! I'll most likely need it xD

Welcome to RpN, Fi! I hope you have a magnificent time here :D .

I think a little bit.. To be shy.. Is actually nice.

I like it. Talking to that people is chill.~^^

Please feel free to contacting me

Iam not sure what kind of rpg you played.. But it's a good one.. That you have fan to create your own world and give birth to a lot of unique character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back