Uhh Hey Brosephs

EccentricOracle

This is where you introduce yourself right?? Ahh well. It beith mine greatest of honours to call home this cozy little corner in the greatest nation of all. Where greasy middle aged couch potatoes and young n' blossoming Warrior Cats fans unite to create a Utopia, a surplus of friendships to be had and stories to be told.

Ack. I'm rambling. Sorry, I tend to do that at times.

You can call me Gnat (yes like the bug - insects are the shit!). I'm a fan of character driven plots and hot cocoa. Name a cartoon and I've probably sampled it. Creepypasta enthusiast (fazes don't usually last half a decade right..? :o).

Current obsessions areeee:
The Dragon Prince
ATLA
Nefarious (Classic "baddie turned mild annoyance" trope. Gives me the warm fuzzies...)
all three Danganronpa games plus Despair Girls
RWBY
Homestuck (It never ends...)

Aaaaaaand a LOT more shows I've temporarily forgotten the existence of (THIS is why we don't think up things right on the spot Gnat. Shame, shame..). I honestly prefer rping original stories with my army of ocs (A nation needs an army right? I think I've got RPNation covered). And I mean absolute bucketloads. New ones pop into existence everyday. The madness stretches on infinitely...

Where was I?

Oh, right. I look forward to meeting a whole bunch of nifty people here and making friends!! If you wanna talk to me go ahead, I only bite on Tuesdays ('You being the cool dude/dudette I've conceptualized that may or may not be real, reading my trainwreck of an introduction. Please be real. God I'm so lonely).

Haha just kidding ex dee. Anywho I think Imma cut it off here before I start ranting about flat earth theories or something. I hope I'm posting this to the right place lolol. Either way, I'm excited to experience RPNation!

See ya!

You can never truly rid yourself of Homestuck, no matter how hard you try. That shit lingers.

Karkalicious is on a constant loop in my brain at all times of day.
Looking back on how close I was to actually cosplaying and attending some form of convention gives me nightmares. Thank god for my utter lack of motivation to see anything through.

Looking back on how close I was to actually cosplaying and attending some form of convention gives me nightmares. Thank god for my utter lack of motivation to see anything through.
Aww geez you're one of the lucky ones. I spat out a cosplay of Jade and was halfway through Aradia before I became incredibly lazy. I was however too socially awkward to attend conventions lololol

Honoured. Can you insult me? Do you live up to the title princess? ;0
I constantly live up to my title.
How can I insult you though if god is already insulted that you survived the abortion.

Welcome to RPN though mate.
Glad you survived.

I constantly live up to my title.
How can I insult you though if god is already insulted that you survived the abortion.

Welcome to RPN though mate.
Glad you survived.
Gaspppp thank you that was beautiful. Also, survived? Was there a life or death situation already I was not made aware of?? :00

More fresh meat. Oh not the kind for me though. Hey there fellow flesh bag, welcome to the zoo where you can find people from all over doing all sorts of things. It gets fun. And weird. I'm your go to doctor if you end up in need of help. I'll only tell you the cost of my services after its too late. That's how I tend to make a living.

So, RWBY eh? I was at the RTX when Rooster Teeth/Monty Oum debuted the first episode. I haven't caught myself up on the show after a certain something happened to Yang. Did the show go anywhere better?

More fresh meat. Oh not the kind for me though. Hey there fellow flesh bag, welcome to the zoo where you can find people from all over doing all sorts of things. It gets fun. And weird. I'm your go to doctor if you end up in need of help. I'll only tell you the cost of my services after its too late. That's how I tend to make a living.

So, RWBY eh? I was at the RTX when Rooster Teeth/Monty Oum debuted the first episode. I haven't caught myself up on the show after a certain something happened to Yang. Did the show go anywhere better?
Hmm. I like this one.

Ahaha I can't say too much without spoiling stuff. Most people complain that RWBY became ill written after it dropped the highschool funsies vibe but honestly its worldbuilding grew drastically! Which I think has the most interesting concepts in the show. Not gonna lie though, I think the characters suffered something of a downgrade though. Just don't seem as likable. Guess whether the show got better or worse depends on personal preference, Shrugs.

Ruh roh. Doesn't sound too appealing but maybe it'll be worth going back for a round 2. Game's not complete without a best to 3 anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back