Uh...Hi.

Tricky

Uh...Hi!

I guess im new, but...i wouldnt say ive been new to roleplaying. Ive been roleplaying for around two years, or possibly three, but its the same. I love mech games, played armored core, am a Metal Arms fan, and i wanted to move from another site. I didnt get as such roleplays, and didnt roleplay alot there, just waited for a good roleplay interesting to come out. Anyways, this is all. Its not much, considering me being expeirienced, but its enough, right?

Welcome to RpNation! We have a good mix of folks and some very creative authors. If you rather participate, simply suggest an idea and we can see if we can get one started for ya!

Enjoy your stay!

Your friend

~Gg

Sent from my DROIDX

rofl "miss". has a nice ring to it ~ miss ace ~ but yeh hello tricky and welcome to rpn hope to rp with you soon xD

lol

Ace then died from infection

"i told him not ot go for the 30$ surgery but NOOO he had to go to el-sleazo's discount surgery"

Tricky said:
Well...
Dont have such a girly avatar. No offense, but it seems to have a woman in it.
Considering this is a Japanese pop icon (number 1 best selling artist in Japanese history), some people recognize her & some don't. Personally - Ayumi is awesome & the "shhh" gesture is the reason I have been using this icon for nearly 4 years.

Girly or not, People use avatars of devils, fish, bugs, other genders all the time. You should read our profiles sometimes. It tells a lot about the forum users & who we are.

I take no offense to your comment. I am far from "girly" in any aspect.

I call shenanigans! B[

Ace totally wears a skirt under them pants of his :rolleyes:

Chhh.

Well welcome to RpN, As we've already seen each other in chat...you know how scary I can be an' stuff :8D:

I mean... Srs bsns B[.

Kagura said:
I call shenanigans! B[
Ace totally wears a skirt under them pants of his :rolleyes:

Chhh.

Well welcome to RpN, As we've already seen each other in chat...you know how scary I can be an' stuff :8D:

I mean... Srs bsns B[.
Argh.... Did someone leak those pictures? I was young and curious.... I swear it never happened again!!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX

GgAcE said:
Argh.... Did someone leak those pictures? I was young and curious.... I swear it never happened again!!!!!
I thought you looked awfully cute in those pictures.......Er, I meeeaaan...Nevermind. >> << ><" *He readies the forget-me-stick*

Anyway, welcome to RPN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back