Uh, hi. New here. Yup. Right here

Loli

Hi im loli. Im new to this site but not to roleplaying. Ive been roleplaying for about 1 year? So i guess to you guys im probably a new one still ? I love to roleplay as hybrids or practically anything else. Uh, thats really all i have to say. So, bye? For now?

Welcome to RPNation, Loli! Hope ya have a wonderful time here RPing with some of the other wonderful RPers here! :D

Thank you! I was wondering where we rp at? Is it a forum or do we privately message back and forth?
You're welcome! That actually depends on what you and the people you are roleplaying with want. On the main page of the site, there is the Looking For Players section for finding partners and groups, divided by the general genre of rps that you want to do and whether you want groups or one on one, rather self explanatory I hope, and below that the forums for actually carrying out your roleplays. Some, especially thos looking to do 1x1s, may prefer pms or even to roleplay offsite in some way, which you would place in the Offsite Ads section. I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, I'm here to help ya :3

You're welcome! That actually depends on what you and the people you are roleplaying with want. On the main page of the site, there is the Looking For Players section for finding partners and groups, divided by the general genre of rps that you want to do and whether you want groups or one on one, rather self explanatory I hope, and below that the forums for actually carrying out your roleplays. Some, especially thos looking to do 1x1s, may prefer pms or even to roleplay offsite in some way, which you would place in the Offsite Ads section. I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, I'm here to help ya :3
Thanks again! This does help me and i have no more questions right now. Happy holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back