• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Typemoon: Holy Grail War - Fate/Grand Order RP

kXKla2Kh.jpg

Then have a load of this f2p Karna

Last edited by a moderator:
Stir said:
0kay cash money
cash money?

it wasn't easy having martha be the only gold servant surrounded by silver scrubs while doing worse than said silvers. the f2p gods blessed me with gold after my true devotion all the way through to Okeanos. i didn't get hard carried by any of this waver and drake bs

Last edited by a moderator:
H0lderOfH0pe said:
does this game come in English?
sadly not.

But tones of people who only know english play it. It's playable without knowing japanese because a lot of the menus are in english you just won't be able to read the story.

H0lderOfH0pe said:
ohhh okay sweet
It's a mobile game, so either android of IOS. For Android you need like 2gb ram or IOS you need an iphone 5 at least.

You can emulate an android on your computer as well and play it like that.

So Adele aside, just letting everyone know that the OOC is up and everything.

Tbh I didn't even know people were talking on it, so I suggest watching the thread if you haven't already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back