• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Two Pairings That I Really Wanna Doooo

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Hey guys!

I'm looking for partner(s) who would maybe be interested in one of these two pairings/plots. I haven't been doing a ton of one on one rp's and I'd love to meet some new partners and get these plot cravings out of my way.

• So this one's pretty cliche, but there are so many ways to make it unique. I've been wanting to do this one for awhile now, and perhaps one of you lovely people would be interested. Yes my friends, I'm referring to the
    arranged marriage plot. Pretty simple as a base. Two people that are forced to get married for reasons that usually revolve around family customs or issues. Obviously most of the details would be discussed between us, as to specific circumstances and whatnot.

In this particular plot, I'd prefer a female role. I'm definitely fine with switching though, because I'm not one of
    those girls. I'm honestly cool with playing any gender, but like everyone else I have my own preferences.

I simply love both of them!! But especially the second one!!! Do it with me, you have started a craving in me

I haven't clicked the plot links yet but I just died when you said one of those girls. Hahahaha! More of us exist! I'm going to go click on your plots now. :)

Oh my God. I was working on this forum post... It's saved as a draft... That exactly had to do with reincarnated love. xD Mine was arts-related, though. Like, I had a Shakespeare-time guy who loved the theatre and a modern girl musician. I was working on the plot maybe an hour ago. xD

If you're still looking, I would be interested in the second pairing, I've been dying to do one of those as well

xD​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back