• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings twisted wonderland roleplay!!

vangoghs

VE3NUS
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
current interest check !!
hi! my name is ven. I had about six years of roleplay experience. I would describe my roleplay style as literate. I am looking for someone that writes at least two or three paragraphs per response. My first language isn't english, so i'd appreciate you to not be irritated if I make a few grammar mistakes.

doubling is a must in the roleplay I am searching for. The roleplay doesn't have to be entirely romantic, it can also be a way to develop friendship in and out of character and also a good story.

i am currently craving for a roleplay regarding twisted wonderland.

i can play pretty much everyone for your part. I am up to mxm, fxf and fxm ships! I am really comfortable with whatever pairing you want your side to be. However, for my side, I want to pursue a fxm ship, so please feel comfortable with that.

if you get uninterested in the roleplay it's totally fine! we can drop the roleplay or work on another plot to make it fun again. However, please tell me, so that I'm not left hanging.

thank you so much for reading! hope to interact with you soon!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be interested in doing a twisted wonderland rp! Though, I can't say I'm the most comfortable playing everyone yet. I've only completed up to book five, so anyone from the houses that come after that book I don't know too much about yet.

But I'd love to talk more if you're interested! Feel free to message me or just let me know so I cant send you a message!

Hello, I'd be interested in discussing rp possibilities with you if this is something You're still wanting to do. I am especially fond of the octaniville trio, malleus, kalim, Lilia, and Idia

hello I'd be interested in discussing possibilities twisted wonderland rp, characters im good with are riddle, cater, and ace

current interest check !!
hi! my name is ven. I had about six years of roleplay experience. I would describe my roleplay style as literate. I am looking for someone that writes at least two or three paragraphs per response. My first language isn't english, so i'd appreciate you to not be irritated if I make a few grammar mistakes.

doubling is a must in the roleplay I am searching for. The roleplay doesn't have to be entirely romantic, it can also be a way to develop friendship in and out of character and also a good story.

i am currently craving for a roleplay regarding twisted wonderland.

i can play pretty much everyone for your part. I am up to mxm, fxf and fxm ships! I am really comfortable with whatever pairing you want your side to be. However, for my side, I want to pursue a fxm ship, so please feel comfortable with that.

if you get uninterested in the roleplay it's totally fine! we can drop the roleplay or work on another plot to make it fun again. However, please tell me, so that I'm not left hanging.

thank you so much for reading! hope to interact with you soon!

Hello, if you're still open — I'd like to write with you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back