• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Twilight Saga RP

F
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Forks, Washington , in the heart of the Pacific Northwest’s Olympic Peninsula.
Characters
Here
A New Home
*Damn it* Le’kwuai thought to himself as he pulled up to the two bedroom single bath apartment he had just purchased somewhere in Washington state. Seattle, no. Dallas, no Dallas was in Texas right? Eh, Kwuai really didn’t care at all, he’d only moved because he was a vampire you know. Immortal and that meant that if he satj around to long people would start to notice that while they slowly got older, their skin got wrinklier and they began to die. He wouldn’t age at all. He would always appear to be about nineteen or twenty. He didn’t really mind he had gotten used to loving and losing over the last 200 years and for the last 50 he’d stuck strictly to himself, of course associating every now and then to feed his thirst for blood, but that was usually with random women he’d met. He’d give them that stare deep into their soul and the next thing you know they’d be bent over backwards for him, draining their own blood into old milk jugs that he would save for later. The teen threw his all black Dodge Demon in park, unstrapped his seatbelt and then opened his door getting out as the sweet aroma of the weed he was smoking on the way in filled the air along with an gigantic cloud of thick white smoke. *Welcome home* he thought to himself. *Well at least for the the next five to ten years* The teen bent over reaching into his car to grab his keys before popping his trunk and walking around to the back of his car and unloading the contents held within. Nothing much really, A couple bags of clothes he’d packed to carry with him so that he’d have something to hold him down until the moving company he hired made it from Florida with the rest of everything he’d owned. He lifted the two thick duffle bags and the giant suitcase up out of the truck before closing it back and making his way towards his apartment, his eyes and senses picking up everything around him. “331, 332, Ah Shit 333.” He finished as he walked towards the last apartment . Kwuai wasn’t really fond of starting over, especially not since he had to move from his 3 story condo in the heart of Miami Florida but it was what it was, plus by the way this town looked he had no worries about running into anything out of the ordinary, anything like himself. Supernatural.E12AB25F-3CEF-4325-A59D-C0A65CD715D4.jpeg

Last edited:
“Oni come on girl all you been doing lately is work. It’s your night of bitch come out with us.”

* us!* Oni thought to herself questioning her friend internally, it’s not that she cared about who would be with them, it was just lately Oni wasn’t in the mood for people. The last few days honestly her emotions had been a complete train wreck and her friend wanted her to come out like this.

“I’m sorry Maia, I’m just not feeling it today.” She replied pulling her pants up over her butt before throwing on a basic camo crop top and some green crocks to match.”I think I’m just gonna chill in the house tonight, but I’m hungry so I’ll call you back.”

Oni quickly clicked the red end call button on her phone before sighing and walking over to her dressing and grabbing up her keys her mind still on weather or not she really wanted to stay in the house or not.

Oni loved Maia to death, I mean everyone who met the two girls together swore they were twins from the looks down to the personality, the only difference between the two being Maia had that wild uncontrollable side that was hard to put up with at times while Oni although exciting and forth coming was more controlled and disciplined.

Oni didn’t blame her friend she knew the two of them had completely different upbringings and she said a quick protection spell over her before she walked to her door unlocking it before grabbing her purse of an hook on the wall to her righ, opening the door and stepping out of her apartment. Apartment Number 331.

Oni whose mind was now focused on what she was to eat didn’t even notice that there was a young man walking up to the apartment building and when she did notice him he was closer the she hoped he'd come.

Oni looked up from her phone ready to take off to her car when bam the man was now within arms reach of her.

“Um do you need something? Are you looking for some one,”she asked the man who appeared to be around her age if not a tad bit younger than she was. Oni had never seen this man before and something about him now made her stomach clinch and Oni couldn’t tell if it was the butterflies he gave her in her stomach or the dark glance she noticed behind his eyes.

It was something about his eyes and before long Oni found herself trapped deep within his eyes, nothing around her even seeming to matter at the moment.

Attachments

• BEA107D6-802B-4CCF-8831-DBB9EC64B5A0.jpeg
    BEA107D6-802B-4CCF-8831-DBB9EC64B5A0.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 2
Kwuai was caught by surprise, he never expected to run into anybody and when the pretty girl who now stood in his vicinity step from her house and into his path the feeling he had gotten was too familiar to him and he picked up on it quickly ignoring her question and staring deep into her soul trying to find the answers.

Le’kwuai watched as the girl stood entranced almost hypnotized by his glance thinking to himself *I’ve got me one.* Kwuai smiled a big smile before extending his hand in her direction looking away from her for a moment to knock her from the tranced state she was in.

“I apologize.” He spoke. “I just rented an apartment over here and I’m just moving in.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back