Turning things up a notch!

Degree

What is that point called between East and West?

What do you measure this temperature by?

What is the object people try to achieve in college?

All can be awnswered by one fabulous thing! The word! The magnificent play within' the belly of your souls! BENANNANANAWOWHOWWOW! Playing the beautiful notes of sheet music to rhymize your love of the game...ALWAYS TURNING THINGS UP!

I am here; Degree!

Finally making an entrance and introduction to this board and to everyone else. I am here to 'chill out' or to 'heat things up', or as the title says, 'turn things up a notch'!

WAM

BAM

SHOOM

Knocking the lights out of all the viewers clear minds, making them wonder things they hadn't before. I will try to be active to see the full light of things, turn up to make a few laughs and wish a thousand birthdays my best wishes, and to rp socks off!

*used this for an old introduction thread*

Geez was I eccentric.

Hello and Welcome again to RPNation, you've already joined Werewolf which has 10 Minutes left of gameplay.

The Shoutbox i believe you've been to as well as met some of the members, any questions feel free to ask any mod.

Anything about Werewolf, feel free to ask me the Werewolf Mod.

Thanks Kaze! Nice to meet you as well, and I will attempt so wolf-killing.

DAMN JUNEBUG. HAD TO GIVE IT AWAY!

Welcome to RPNation Degree!

Since Kaze's already done the mod stuff, I'll just say a quaint hello.

If you're half as eccentric now as you were when first you wrote this introduction, I believe we'll certainly be in for some interesting times in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back