• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy tsuki island - stockholm syndrome ☽

[QUOTE="Dark Sanctuary]If the female highschool student is still available I'll get the CS up for it later. If not then I'll pick something else.

[/QUOTE]
Sure! I'll reserve the spot for you.

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]Darn, missed the last high schooler spot, waaah. I didn't know there were reservations. //flails

[/QUOTE]
;-; im sorry, i can add another spot but then i would also have to add more male spots

Sunkissed said:
;-; im sorry, i can add another spot but then i would also have to add more male spots
//tosses nuggets at you

Nah my friend, thank you much, but I'll live. I'll consider a male spot although I will fail at being someone's shining knight. x.x

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]
//tosses nuggets at you
Nah my friend, thank you much, but I'll live. I'll consider a male spot although I will fail at being someone's shining knight. x.x

[/QUOTE]
no you won't ;u; what spot do you want?

Update: Only one spot left. Contact me if you want it. If the roleplay gains more recognition I will expand the amount of spots.

Username Role Character name
@Kawaii Female Highschool Student Xiao Xing Ryu
@Nanax Female Highschool Student Eun Ji Jang
@Ambivalence Male Vampire Nojima Daichi
@Imagination Male Mage Undecided
@Kawaii Male Werewolf Jin Hou
- Male Werewolf Undecided

I'm hooked the moment I see Stockholm syndrome. I'm so damn twisted~

Anyhow, please save me a spot for the monster tag team :3

Oh by the way my character name will be Ryan Winterborne :) Do I need to send a pic of his appearance/wolf form?

Tetragon said:
Oh by the way my character name will be Ryan Winterborne :) Do I need to send a pic of his appearance/wolf form?
You can just include those in your sign up sheet. :)

And also, I would prefer asian characters for this roleplay (I'm not really sure if your character is white or not but it sounds like a western name xD )

Well that can always be rectified. Ryuu Wasashi is the name then coz I saw Japan as the location.

Wait on second thought, nevermind. You guys seem to be of high caliber. I'm gonna get trampled over with long paragraphs here xD

Tetragon said:
Wait on second thought, nevermind. You guys seem to be of high caliber. I'm gonna get trampled over with long paragraphs here xD
D: No! Usually the first post is long but then I allow any length but one liners. One paragraph/a few sentances is okay! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back