• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy tsuki island - stockholm syndrome ☽

cupidcreep

drugstore perfume
tumblr_nt3rx64zVF1r9hdr9o1_540.png
Tsuki island, a man made place for monsters to live freely that is located a few hundred miles from Japan's coast is beginning to sink due to a fault in the design that was gone unnoticed by the creators. Finally being taken into consideration, the monsters were evacuated back to the mainland of Japan. But due to a violent outbreak from some of the monsters they were all put under captivity. Some of the monsters found their way out, and until the rest of their friends got let out by the police, a variety of vampires, mages and werewolves grouped up together to kidnap human girls (figuring they got the most pity) from Okinawa, Japan, keeping them hostage and making them carry out terrorising acts in hope of the police giving up and letting the other monsters free.

The place where most of the monsters attacked were high schools in and around Okinawa. Schoolgirls began to go missing, and children stayed in the house in fear that they would soon be abducted by the group of monsters.

Even if this situation is terrible, may the schoolgirls fall in love with their kidnappers? Or fight them off and gain victory for their country? •.*・°✩.。.:*

tsuki island - stockholm syndrome ☽

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't expecting so many people to join, so if more do come I will be expanding the amount of roles in the roleplay.

Updated character list

if you guys want to join, I would do it now @Imagination @Kawaii[/td]

Female Highschool Student

Xiao Xing Ryu

[/tr]

@Nanax Female Highschool Student Eun Ji Jang

- Female Highschool Student Undecided

@Ambivalence Male Vampire Nojima Daichi

- Male Vampire Undecided

@Kawaii Male Werewolf Jin Hou

- Male Werewolf Undecided

[/table]