Trying this out

Sarahjoe

Introverted country girl
My name is Sarah and I'm new to the site. I'm a pre-veterinary major in college and I'm a country girl. I ride horses, hunt, draw, and I love to write. I've been wanting to start up a good story by roleplaying:) I used to roleplay when I was younger and I liked doing animal rps and supernaturals because it's fun to imagine beng in a totally different world and thinking of how different you would be. I'm excited to get to know this cite. I saw some of the roleplays on here and they look very experienced and filled with talented people, which I'm no where near haha but I'm ready to learn and to attempt at roleplaying again.

Heyyo Sarah! I also just joined yesterday, but seriously, just what what I've seen in this short about of time, this forum seems friendly to almost every level.

Glad that you're here, and I hope you enjoy your stay. :closed eyes open smile:

Heyo, and welcome to RPN! Hope you have a wonderful time with us, and hope you know 'bout the Ten Post Rule!

If you need any questions answered, don't be afraid to ask!

Welcome to the site. I also love RPing animals and supernatural stuff c: Rping just takes practice. You'll be one of the experienced people in no time!

welcome!!!! i started out with animal roleplays too, i think that’s a pretty common trend. hope you enjoy it here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back