Try Again

Alecto

Inactive
Okay, I really, truly did plan on getting into Forum Roleplaying the first time around, but I got distracted. Like really, really distracted. And there's also the fact that I was really intimidated by it. Like all the posts are great and it was just out of my comfort zone, and I was so nervous about making posts and stuff.

But a few weeks back, I roleplayed with someone and it left me looking for more. Considering that I usually just hang out in roleplay chats and there's only so much of detailed roleplay you can do in a fast paced chat, I didn't really get much of roleplaying done because I began to be picky as hell. I was already picky to begin with, and it just made things worse.

So here I am, trying my hand at forum roleplaying again because you people are beasts when it comes to roleplaying and details and stuff, and I want in on that.

Thank you.

Allow me to be the first to welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Enjoy your stay!

Kibitzer said:
Okay, I really, truly did plan on getting into Forum Roleplaying the first time around, but I got distracted. Like really, really distracted. And there's also the fact that I was really intimidated by it. Like all the posts are great and it was just out of my comfort zone, and I was so nervous about making posts and stuff.
But a few weeks back, I roleplayed with someone and it left me looking for more. Considering that I usually just hang out in roleplay chats and there's only so much of detailed roleplay you can do in a fast paced chat, I didn't really get much of roleplaying done because I began to be picky as hell. I was already picky to begin with, and it just made things worse.

So here I am, trying my hand at forum roleplaying again because you people are beasts when it comes to roleplaying and details and stuff, and I want in on that.

Thank you.
Well, you have taken a brave step into the wide and wonderful world of forum RPing, congratulations! I certainly hope that you find some satisfying rps to be a part of. The forums really do add a whole new element, not to mention that this is a great community in itself. (There are indeed some serious beasts around these parts). Welcome to RPN!

Kestrel said:
Allow me to be the first to welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Enjoy your stay!
Thank you for the warm welcome, Kes! (^.^)

Tronethiel said:
Well, you have taken a brave step into the wide and wonderful world of forum RPing, congratulations! I certainly hope that you find some satisfying rps to be a part of. The forums really do add a whole new element, not to mention that this is a great community in itself. (There are indeed some serious beasts around these parts). Welcome to RPN!
I've been looking through some of the RPs here and I must say a lot of them look so interesting! I hope I can find the courage to join in (> :D ) And thank you for the warm welcome as well!

Welcome to the wonderful world of forum roleplaying. ^-^ Don't worry, RpNation is pretty amazing and friendly. I've never met a more wonderful community on the net.

poppet said:
Welcome back, Kibi! ♥
Thank you for the warm welcome! (o'v'o)

Mordecai said:
Welcome to the wonderful world of forum roleplaying. ^-^ Don't worry, RpNation is pretty amazing and friendly. I've never met a more wonderful community on the net.
Heh, I can see that. I don't know why I was so shy when I first joined, when you guys are so welcoming and all. And thank you for the warm welcome! ( :) )

Welcome back! I also joined a bit ago and haven't actually gotten into doing anything here yet. I guess I'm just not sure where to start. I hope you like it here :>

[QUOTE="Secretly a Goat]Welcome back! I also joined a bit ago and haven't actually gotten into doing anything here yet. I guess I'm just not sure where to start. I hope you like it here :>

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! We can figure it out together then! (o'v'o)

Hi there! Welcome back to RPN! I'm rather new here, but I have gotten nothing but support and kindness so far! This community is awesome and I'm sure you'll have nothing but a positive experience here!

AClassActGrape said:
Hi there! Welcome back to RPN! I'm rather new here, but I have gotten nothing but support and kindness so far! This community is awesome and I'm sure you'll have nothing but a positive experience here!
Awesome! Welcome to RPN as well, I guess (o'v'o) And yeah, the people I've talked to so far have been pretty awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back