♡ true love café ♡ - anyone interested?

bebopit

hello!

i had an idea earlier for my first ever group RP on this site! :eek: my character would be the owner of a small café either in paris or some made-up city (i haven't decided yet) and maybe (probably) five other RPers would play as either first-time customers or regular patrons. obviously, as the name implies, it would be a romance RP with the customers falling in love with each other or even the owner. i'd like to see if anyone is interested before i go through the trouble of finding pictures and such for an actual RP thread and then having no one post (making me look like a big loser) :oops: so please post here if you are!

thank you!

- bebo

oh, and i forgot to say that any kind of pairing is welcome, whether it be MxF, MxM, or FxF. :smile 2:

one more person and then i'll make the actual RP thread :smile 2: more people could join later if they'd like, i suppose... i just wanted to have at least five say they were interested before i did.

we have enough people already (i think) but you're more than welcome to join anyway! i'm making the thread right now because i fell asleep before i could do it last night, haha. :rolleyes:

I have a question, for the character sign up do you want a picture, or a description?

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk

sure!!! the more the merrier. 

Esp3ranza said:
I have a question, for the character sign up do you want a picture, or a description?
Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk
either works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back