♡ true love café ♡ {ACCEPTING}

Oh, I have a question.

Would it be alright if our characters perhaps worked at the café? Or is that not allowed? I was thinking of perhaps making my character a 'barista' of sorts, the one who handles the beverages like coffee and such, but if you'd prefer me not to, I won't argue.

sorry i didn't see these until now!

Armageddon said:
Oh, I have a question.
Would it be alright if our characters perhaps worked at the café? Or is that not allowed? I was thinking of perhaps making my character a 'barista' of sorts, the one who handles the beverages like coffee and such, but if you'd prefer me not to, I won't argue.
it would make things a bit more interesting if your character were a barista, so sure!

[QUOTE="L u n a]
I have a question too~
What's the place (country, etc.) that this café is at? c:

[/QUOTE]
originally i was thinking of having the café in paris, but because of laziness [insert reasons] it's just in an unnamed seaside town, probably somewhere on the east coast of the United States.

bebopit said:
it would make things a bit more interesting if your character were a barista, so sure!
Alright then. Trey will, at some point, ask if he could apply for a job at the café, but right now, he's still gathering up the courage to ask.

Thanks for letting me know!

: }

sorry for the wait, guys! i know i haven't posted in quite a few days... this week has had me a bit out of sorts (i was sick nearly all last week and this was my first full week at school in awhile) so i haven't had much motivation to do anything... i hope you all are still interested in the RP and aren't too mad at me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back