Tribe of the Thunder Wolves

"squirrel in tree elk about a mile and then a while of traking and seperating the old or week i would say junping for the squirrel or going for the elk would be easy for me either way for me but you i have no idea about you"

"if you dont give out cause your not much of a runner or jumper"ostara starts to walk towered's the way that the elk went

"im just messing with you pick your head back up"ostara says as she picks up a fifth press paw speed

"at this rait we should catch up to the herd soon then well have to separate the weak that's when we will pick up the passe ok" ostara says keeping a steady passe

starts drifting left" there is a change in wind we need to go left to hid our scent" ostara says as she picks up the passe "the herd is just up ahead"

"cause by running beside the herd i can get a better look and see what our target is" picks up passe again "found one"

rushes in to the elk herd and separates one elk from the herd"is this one good enough?"ostara says in a eager way while keeping the elk from going back into the herd

ostara quickly gets in front of the elk and avoids its rack and sinks teeth into its throat then takes the mighty elk to the ground

Users who are viewing this thread

Back