Tribe of the Thunder Wolves

wolfeh

Wolf-Human Hybrids Travel The World Binded By Their Wolf Ancestors And Friendship. Together They Form The Thunder Wolves Tribe.:lick:Form:

NAME:

POWER:HUMAN LOOKS/PICTUR E:WOLF LOOKS/PICTURE:

Story So Fare

Werewolves that live in the woods on the outside of a small town but also are nomads wandering the woods mountain side and grasslands finding new places to live but are always near lake or rives or towns, and when they get hungry or bored they hunt steal and sometimes shop or work and hang out with each other just to survive in a changing world, they have a cabin at the top of a mountain and spend most of there time in the woods only going into the town once and a while useing there human descizes and hats to cover up there ears and tails

• side note there are many other tribes but they are in different areas of the woods and are being killed by hunters when in there wolf forms so be careful of hunters and humans spotting you also we move alot and when we do move Aubin well post the new place

(i will continue role playing in 3rd person limited, because i feel like a god/mind reader)

Aubin sipped from a water bottle then said "Nothing much is going on with me either. It sure is getting boring around here."

ostara: hello new memeber i am ostara and who are you

--- Merged Double Post ---

ostara: ima happy we have more wolves in the pack yay :lick:

ostara:*transforms into wolf form* im bored, im gunna go steal some chicken or steak from the humans anybody want to join?

"Hey, I need my entertainment. If i didnt have that thing, you know what i would do all day?" Flash back to Aubin pulling on ostaras ears and screaming, running around, making Ostara go crazy.

"im not the leader we haven't had a competition for it yet" Ostara says with a growl then lifts paw at an ice cream truck with little kids getting ice cream "lets play cute and they will get us ice cream ok and if that fails there is always the faithful butcher"

"then where do you want to go"Ostara says with a sigh

--- Merged Double Post ---

"ill just hunt"transforms back into human form and puts ipod buds in ears then walks away

transforms back into wolf form"hey no fare!"ostara say with a quick bark then gets up off the ground

Users who are viewing this thread

Back