• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tremor

this is such a lovely idea, I'm not sure if I'll be able to join but I just wanted to let you know I'm beyond taken with the concept(:

tinkerbell said:
this is such a lovely idea, I'm not sure if I'll be able to join but I just wanted to let you know I'm beyond taken with the concept(:
Well it's a pretty full RP, but if you wish to make a character to be reviewed for a place I may accept them, as long as I think they'll bring something new to the RP!

Yoki said:
Well it's a pretty full RP, but if you wish to make a character to be reviewed for a place I may accept them, as long as I think they'll bring something new to the RP!
That's alright, just wanted to show my appreciation for a unique idea(: thank you for the chance, though.

tinkerbell said:
That's alright, just wanted to show my appreciation for a unique idea(: thank you for the chance, though.
Thank you! If some actual places open up and you decide to join us I'm sure you'll be welcomed!

Yoki said:
Thank you! If some actual places open up and you decide to join us I'm sure you'll be welcomed!
Is it too late to post a character?

Semblance said:
Is it too late to post a character?
If you're tagged then I'm still waiting on you! You're tagged Semblance, so not at all! Go post your character!

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Ooh, I'd very much like to be a powerless
Please, by all means go to the thread and try for a character, but the RP is pretty full at the moment, so I can't guarantee acceptance. If your character seems to bring a new element to the RP then they'll probably be accepted.

I'm actually going to take this thread down in a little bit, the RP is pretty full and I don't know if I can handle many more people without others dropping out.

KingHink said:
Oh. Nvm. Lol I did not notice that you said it was full.
A few have dropped out, so there's places still available now. I plan on posting my own characters today and starting today, so if you want to join go ahead and make a character!

Is the positions updated? If not, which positions are currently available?

Also. I won't be able to start doing any work on posting a char until Sunday.

KingHink said:
Is the positions updated? If not, which positions are currently available?
Also. I won't be able to start doing any work on posting a char until Sunday.
Breakers are all taken, there's powerless spots still open, citizen too.

And that's fine, we won't all be together first of all anyway, so I'm sure you'll be able to jump in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back