Translations in Azzure {{RP}}

TheCreativeUsername

One Thousand Club
You start off as an ordinary high school student when suddenly you end up in a strange world, few remember who they really are. Your names have been translated into fantasy names. You're not where you were before, but where are you then?

Oh you mean I sing up to RP here? I'm sorry, live in Spain, I'm a bit slow with making sense of certain stuff, generally I'm alright just times like this I'm very easily confused.

Name: Kasai

Translated Name: Flame

Appearance:

Short and thin, a small shape, her eyes are big and dark pink, look red from a distance and have a glint of purple up close. Her long black eyelashes compliment her dark red hair. Her hair is about waste length and wavy, not quite curly but not quite straight. Her skin looks pail due to her dark colors hair but is really a normal shade. Her lips are small but a dark red. She usually dresses in black, dark blue or dark red but always dark colors to match her hair and eyes.

Female

Warmth, apples, music, fire,

Dislikes:

Cold, being told what to do, water, Autumn (the season, not sure if it's spelled right),

Other:

She enjoyed setting fire to stuff, normally leafs with a magnifying glass on a sunny day.

Is that correct? Did I do anything wrong? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back