• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Transformers Rp

Observer

Lurker

Hello Once Again!!

This time I am looking for a select few people (maybe around four or so), who would be willing to do a Transformers Roleplay.

I have quite a few plots that I have created and can and am willing, to use.

I am also up for any ideas that you might have.

I have been itching for a Transformers Roleplay for quite a while. But no one seems interested in such a roleplay, and I'm not exactly sure why.

Anyway, if you are interested, reply below or PM me!!

Thanks for reading!

~Observer​

Of course.

It would be Autobots Vs. Decepticons.

I'm not sure if I want to add in BeastWars or not. I'm not a fan of BeastWars or Beastformers.

~Observer​

Both!

I prefer both because that way people can choose.

It also give the roleplay a bit more variety then the regular canons.

~Observer​

@Kurayami ,

BeastWars or Beastformers; are where the the transformers transform not into vehicles - but animals. So some of the most well-known Beastformers would be the Dinobots - Grimlock, Swoop, Slag. etc.

While most consider the Dinobots as separate then the Beastformers (because the Beastformers are a different franchise and are completely unrelated to Transformers): I consider them one giant group because the Dinobots transform into dinosaurs, which are animals.

For more and distinct/clear information please look here: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Beastformers

@Robin man ,

Yes you may join! I am accepting any and all who wish to do a Transformer roleplay.

~Observer​

Yes,

I would like too roleplay with all of you.

However,

I would prefer at least one or two other people to be interested in this before starting.

If no one else is interested, then of course we can get started.

~Observer​

Actually,

I would prefer if you just sign up for now.

I'm waiting for everyone to just go to the character thread and sign up.

Then I'll start the RP.

~Observer​

I would love to rp Transformers with you! I've loved Transformers since I was about 3(I'm in my late teens now), and I've seen nearly all of the series aired on tv. Everything from G1, The 2005 Robots in Disguise series(some of it), the Unicron Trilogy(Armada, Energon, and Cybertron), Transformers Animated, Transformers Prime, and some of the new "Robots in Disguise" series. Also, I loved Beast Wars, and I'm absolutely in love with the IDW "More Than Meets The Eye" comic series. : ) Although, if you don't mind, I'm not really interested in roleplaying the bayvers movies, Rescue Bots, or Beast Machines. Also, depending on the series we rp, would you be interested in doing a Canon/OC rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back