• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Clash of the Universes

No....I never did...I dont know what you are talking about -30

SO SORRY WAS TAKING A NAP WILL REPLY!

*Starts sweating*

I...I dont know what you are talking about...I Never did..I...Um...Found it! Yea!...Um..whant some Cookies?

oh boy cookies! wait a minute...

*looks suspiciously*

don't try to ruse me out of this one

oh no its not working this time, i won't fall for any more ruses, but i will take that bacon...

OK FINE!...Yes i have......Im a fan of that game,I have the alpha and Beta Bundle and all!....I love it! alredy have all arena mech (Exept that DAM google Saucer..and the Goth Collection) But yes i did ;-;

naw dude its alright the games really fun, honestly it doesn't really matter but hey its your character

Yea....I know im just having fun with this xD Love theas guys and well its the ONLY thing i could think of that could transform and have looks xD

I really whant to make skywarp and start pushing people down stairs........bu dont know if i can act like him well xD

@explosiveKitten

ya don minde interacting with angel?

huh...well so far i know she is not being Hunted down:/

Teddy her scou spider is he one with silver if that what you ment

*Runs Toward cry and tackles hugging tightly*

CRY YA HERE!!!

what ya think shoold i play as skywarp and start pushing people down stairs?

Yus, Pushing people down stairs as skywarp. Yus. xD

I was hinking maybe I could be Smokescreen or Bumblebee, though I'll probably have to warm up to smokescreen's attitude a bit before I go boldly charging in for the role xD

*Pat pat*

*Clings on Cry*

Hmmmm what about soundwave? NO Skywarp! He us Funny sometimes xD AND MUST PUSH LOTD MEGA TURKY DOWN THE STAIRS!1!

106d5172490259fc1d7cc22ddda0b356.jpg

9.99YOUHEARME

*Settles back into seat*

We can't have pennies, Megatron said they were pathetic.

@RedTeam Grif @other dececpticons sorry I can't remember your names, you SHOULD be able to hear Loudmouth... just so you know

crypsalis said:
Yus, Pushing people down stairs as skywarp. Yus. xD
I was hinking maybe I could be Smokescreen or Bumblebee, though I'll probably have to warm up to smokescreen's attitude a bit before I go boldly charging in for the role xD

*Pat pat*
BUMBLEBEE!? *looks into the camera like it's the Office*

.....snicker.... loudbee....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back