• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tossing A Line, Let's See Who Bites? [Lit/Adv, Open]

Hey! So I have a horror MxM plot already thought out and I'm just looking for someone to correctly portray the adventuresome misfit to my outcasted, desperate-for-approval ghoul. I have a shit ton of lore pre-planned and once I update you on every thing, I'm thinking we'll be able to jump straight in. I tend to write 600-1000 words, sometimes more, never less, so if you're willing to match that then I'll gladly PM you!

Hey! My name's Dani, and your search interested me. I have similar interests as you such as Fallout,fantasy, mystery... I can basically get into anything. PM me! If you want we can message through Discord if you want, just send your tag through PM and I'll add you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back